Beach towels

300dtc

Yes, but keep up with them or you will be charged for them. We've never lost one on any of our excursions. It's a good idea to leave something on your chair to help you identify which one is yours on the beach. Lots of Carnival towels out there.

Yes, but keep up with them or you will be charged for them. We've never lost one on any of our excursions. It's a good idea to leave something on your chair to help you identify which one is yours on the beach. Lots of Carnival towels out there.

Yep and see them on lots of taxi seats used a covers too due to those cruisers misfortunate enough to misplace theirs :eek:

As everyone else (except for 1 person who was joking I assume) has said, no need to pack towels from home and waste space. Carnival supplies towels and you can take them off the ship to use. Just be sure to bring them back. I think they're $15 if you lose them but could be mistaken on that cost.

Can you take the Carnival beach towels off of the ship to use in port, or do we need to bring our own from home?

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can bring the Carnival towels off the ship. Just be careful because if you lose one, they supposedly charge you $20 per non returned towel. I do not know how strickly that is enforced though.

And be aware that you can usually exchange them for clean ones right after you get through ships security coming back from your outing. There's usually a solied b9n to dump the wet ones in and a clean bin that an employee will draw replacements for you.

No need to bring the wet ones back to your cabin and have your steward do the exchange.

I always take the Carnival towels but be aware that they are very heavy when wet. Kind of a pain in the butt to carry around but I've solved that problem by switching over to a wheeled backpack to carry them in. (plus it makes it easier to carry my snorkel gear too)

On my last cruise I left my towel on my beach chair at Grand Turk. I had towel clips and everything. When I came back, the towel and clips were gone. My dad's in the chair next door was untouched. Who steals a cruise line towel???? Fortunately I wasn't charged, but our room steward gave us extra so maybe he lost track.

Stop by the fitness center prior to packing your bag for the shore excursion and grab one of the white towels rolled up and ready to go. They fit well in a backpack or bag.

Once you return to the ship you can leave it in your bathroom or return it for a new one. We've done this for years.

The showers and sauna area are open without surcharge on the ship. Makes for a great quick dinner prep for those with four to a cabin trying to clean up quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I use the Carnival towels on board the ship and bring my own for taking off of the ship. We recently bought microfiber towels that we can wring out almost dry and they are light as a feather compared to the heavy Carnival towels. I also do not want to leave one behind and face the higher cost of replacement.

Deb