Coffee Card

John U

Can someone tell me the current on-board coffee card price please?

I’m trying to work out if there is any advantage in purchasing on-line before we join the Pacific Princess on the 18th October - every little saving helps [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Very poor deliver on Ruby for end of August for myself. Think next time will purchase when arrive. Took asking room attendant then passenger services who said ask room attendant or just buy again then ask for refund. Was also told try room service on check in day, no help. Then finally asked room attendant how do we get our cards after almost a full day, result they got us the cards to acquire. Sure would have been nice to have Latte when I boarded the ship or mid afternoon instead of time wasting asking for help. I thought ordering ahead would ease the load asking for help

Very poor deliver on Ruby for end of August for myself. Think next time will purchase when arrive. Took asking room attendant then passenger services who said ask room attendant or just buy again then ask for refund. Was also told try room service on check in day, no help. Then finally asked room attendant how do we get our cards after almost a full day, result they got us the cards to acquire. Sure would have been nice to have Latte when I boarded the ship or mid afternoon instead of time wasting asking for help. I thought ordering ahead would ease the load asking for help

Helpful hint: always bring a printout to prove that you purchased pre-cruise. Orders can get lost and if you have the proof in hand, it's a lot easier to fix the situation.

Helpful hint: always bring a printout to prove that you purchased pre-cruise. Orders can get lost and if you have the proof in hand, it's a lot easier to fix the situation.

I did and passenger services suggestion of buying another not exactly what I thought fair. But good for others to do if they pre buy

something like that happened to me when i was on a royal caribbean ship...I had pre ordered a twelve pack of coke...when i got to my cabin, it was not delivered...so i went to guest services to find out that it was not on the manifest that i had ordered the coke online...I presented them with the confirmation i got from royal caribbean that i did order and pay for this item online...that didnt account for nothing.... she told me i had to wait till they heard from the main office in miami.... finally the next morning i got a call from guest services saying that the order never went through...but for my incovenience...they sent to me a six pack of coke to the cabin...

Can someone tell me the current on-board coffee card price please?

I’m trying to work out if there is any advantage in purchasing on-line before we join the Pacific Princess on the 18th October - every little saving helps [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you really want a saving buy one on ebay for as little as $20. I usually trade in my elite mini bar for 2 coffee cards and then use one and sell the other on ebay.

Thanks for the hint. Purchased two on EBay today.

They might have been mine, I had 16 on there and have sold 8 so far, they average about $24 or so, and the seller has to pay Ebay fees, Paypal fees and mailing costs .

Should any of you happen to be sailing on Emerald Princess leaving this Sunday (October 8) look me up onboard. I'm taking my old coffee cards along to buy specialty coffee for random folks. We have the AIBP and won't need the cards so I figure I'll just use up all the punches on them buying drinks for other folks. I have 26 punches to use... :)

Do they have a card just for the regular brew or do you have to just get the specialty coffee card? I drink regular brew but wondered if it would just be easier to just buy each cup

You can purchase a brewed, they have small and large but someone will have to chime in with the price since I never buy it, I always have a coffee card.

Go to International Cafe. Or equivalent, depending on your ship.

BTW, the price is $31 + 15% gratuities = $35.65.

There's usually a table in the Horizon Court or the elevator lobby outside HC on the first day. Or as others suggested...go to the IC.

Thank you both :)