How to get over post-cruise blues

CruzinKittie

Book another cruise!!! Seriously, ya'll...Nobody ever told me that you get near depressed after coming home . I left Fascination Monday and was really down for days afterward. It has been literally the hardest vacation to come home from. We got the email offering a discount on another cruise and my mom and I decided to go to Cozumel and Costa Maya November 2018. We just booked it about an hour ago...I'm *up* again!!! Woo hoo!! Can't wait :)

We always have another cruise already booked before going on a cruise. When we get home, we plan the next one or book additional ones. 5 upcoming at the moment and waiting for the rest of 2019 to come out so we can book that too :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Always have another cruise booked! I'll never get the "post cruise blues" I have 11 cruises booked up to april 2019.

In the same boat!!

Question, do you ever have any of your bookings disappear and you have to add them back? I have, i count my babies almost every day.. lol

I always have more booked to look forward to, but it's still depressing coming home from any trip. I try to keep myself as distracted as possible until the next trip, and keep the days until my upcoming trips marked on a dry erase board in my office ABOVE my work to-do list! I am always a little cheered up by that.

absolutely, book another cruise!! which is what I have always tried to do and did.

Unfortunately for me, right now I cannot do that. I have to wait a bit until I know that I can really do that cruise. Have had to cancel one recently, due to personal reasons, health, family etc. But when I was able, that was always my best way to get over the post cruise blues. Book the next one, even if it was a year away and then , had the whole year to plan, and research, dream etc....

Enjoy your next cruise OP, and after that one...come home and book another !:)

Book another cruise!!! Seriously, ya'll...Nobody ever told me that you get near depressed after coming home . I left Fascination Monday and was really down for days afterward. It has been literally the hardest vacation to come home from. We got the email offering a discount on another cruise and my mom and I decided to go to Cozumel and Costa Maya November 2018. We just booked it about an hour ago...I'm *up* again!!! Woo hoo!! Can't wait :)

That is a looooong wait.

I late book and seldom book far in advance. But I did book the Horizon to be with a friend. It's unreal the posters on the Roll Call board, counting down days etc. :) For me, those cruises are way on the back burner. I focus on now. and the fun of snagging bargains. Just added a cruise to one I'm on the end of the month. I'll be looking for something in December shortly. I do cruise at least monthly.