Purchasing water

The other day, it was asked 3 times in the same day. The threads were never more than a few lines apart.

I find it's pretty easy to just scroll past anything that does not interest me, is repetitive or that I cannot answer :)

is it possible to buy water and check it in suitcase at port?

The water package prices are horrible.

I went sept 24th, put a luggage tag on it and gave it to the porter

Put 3 six packs of bottled cokes in a duffle bag again no problems

Everything made it to my room

This makes me sad that other countries perceive us Americans this way. While there are some areas of our country where people are considered more rude than others, I think for the most part we are nice. What makes me even more sad is that the person who started this thread will think all people who post on CC are rude and he will refrain from asking anything else.

If one person from a group does something that causes you to have a negative experience do you then think that everyone belonging to that group is the same way? That sounds like prejudice to me. Anyone who gets 1, or even 100 (out of the thousands and thousands of members here) rude responses and thinks all members are rude is bang out of order.

I always put it in a bag that rolls and bring in on myself. Never had an issue. The ship water is fine but I like to have in the refrigerator in my cabin at night and to take on land.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We put our water in a duffel bag by itself and check it. We use the duffel bag for souvenirs on the trip home. Welcome to cruise critic I noticed this was a first time post. Please don't let a rude response keep you from posting questions in the future there are some really wonderful people on cc. Have a great cruise. :)

I personally find the tap water on board is perfectly drinkable and it's free. Although I do understand that it will not be to everyone's taste.

Remember that if you are buying a deluxe or refreshment package that these include water already.

I find it variable. When it's in the WJ or MDR served in a glass with ice, it is ok. From the bathroom tap in the room, no. Lukearm at best and sometimes tinged with color.

I always bring a case of water, if possible.

And you can just as easy skip it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

I agree!!! I'm sure YOU'VE never asked a question more than once. Who says YOU must be the one to respond. Leave the post for someone else to respond to if it bothers you so much. Are YOU the 'bleepin' Cruise Critic Police?!?!

It really disturbs me when people are unnecessarily rude, hiding behind their computer/laptop. You know you wouldn't behave this way in person.

Sorry folks, I've read one too many sarcastic and snotty posts today.

Enjoy the rest of your day!