What would my Crown and Anchor status be?

So we have done the following:

13 nights in an inside cabin on Serenade

16 nights in a balcony cabin on Navigator

This Xmas we are doing a 7 night cruise on Rhapsody. Just wondering what our level will be prior to the Xmas cruise. Couldnt really find the info I needed within the RCI websites

Thanks

So we have done the following:

13 nights in an inside cabin on Serenade

16 nights in a balcony cabin on Navigator

This Xmas we are doing a 7 night cruise on Rhapsody. Just wondering what our level will be prior to the Xmas cruise. Couldnt really find the info I needed within the RCI websites

Thanks

When did you do the cruises?

Serenade was in 2007 and Navigator just last year

You would have received 2 credits for the 2007 cruise, which would have converted to 15 points in Jan 2011. Add 16 points from Navigator makes 31 points now. You should be Platinum level.

If you can prove you sailed you can go back 20 years or more. There is no time limit.

I also concur. I used an old school printed itinerary with my name on it. It even had the old printer holes on the side that you could rip off.

• 2 weeks later...
I also concur. I used an old school printed itinerary with my name on it. It even had the old printer holes on the side that you could rip off.

we sailed 25 years ago in a reg room and last year in suite. Does that mean we can get platinum if i can prove this?

Our first cruise was in 2000, and our next wasn't until 15 years later (we signed up for C&A in 2015). We were given points for our 2000 cruise by going to the Loyalty Ambassador, telling him when we sailed and he was able to find our information in their system and gave us the points. I was expecting it to be a difficult process or expecting to have to somehow "prove it" but it was very easy and we didn't have to do anything.

Our first cruise was in 2000, and our next wasn't until 15 years later (we signed up for C&A in 2015). We were given points for our 2000 cruise by going to the Loyalty Ambassador, telling him when we sailed and he was able to find our information in their system and gave us the points. I was expecting it to be a difficult process or expecting to have to somehow "prove it" but it was very easy and we didn't have to do anything.

When it's as recent as 2000, computers rescue you. Really old cruises often need physical proof. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, The advantages of the digital age. It is incredibly easy to confirm someone was on a cruise these days.

In the late 80s,early 90s you still had actual room keys, some ships took cash payments for drinks, any type of shore excursion was booked via a pamphlet they sent you a couple months before, and you had to fill out a form and mail it back. There was no tripadvisor or real way to research anything. You just read the description and hoped for the best.

........because your old cruise is worth 8 points in the new system and an 11 night cruise in a suite is worth 22 points if you were not sailing solo. That would be 30 points.

😊

A 11 night cruise in a suite as a solo would be 33 points.
Yes, but MM just said 8 + 22 = 30