Laundry facilities

What I wear to go for one run would be $10.47. That is my idea of ridiculous.

These are the things you can stuff into the wash and fold bag - or wash out in the sink - or pack enough for the cruise. I've never felt the need to do laundry even on a two week trip.

These are the things you can stuff into the wash and fold bag - or wash out in the sink - or pack enough for the cruise. I've never felt the need to do laundry even on a two week trip.
I have done 40 days and only used the free C&A coupons, never paid for any laundry. Edited by FLACRUISER99
correct days

I know what can be washed out in a sink, thanks. I was pointing out the cost.

Oh my... I can't imagine how big my suitcase would need to be? Two-weeks of clothing and no washing...

Oh my... I can't imagine how big my suitcase would need to be? Two-weeks of clothing and no washing...

Well that was what I was thinking . But I suppose I could hand wash the small stuff . Underwear , t shirts etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that was what I was thinking . But I suppose I could hand wash the small stuff . Underwear , t shirts etc

That's where the $30 (or $35, can't keep up) wash and fold bag is for. You can put a bunch of underwear and t-shirts in that bag.

That's where the $30 (or $35, can't keep up) wash and fold bag is for. You can put a bunch of underwear and t-shirts in that bag.

There is also the "wear and trash it" option. As some clothes are nearing the end of their life, I have been known to throw them away and have a great excuse to buy some new gear!

There is also the "wear and trash it" option. As some clothes are nearing the end of their life, I have been known to throw them away and have a great excuse to buy some new gear!

I always have new clothes for holidays . Maybe I ought to take a few older t-shirts etc that I can then throw away . I’m sure either way we will be ok . I suppose it’s only like packing for a 2 week beach /hotel holiday .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what can be washed out in a sink, thanks. I was pointing out the cost.

Not as bad as some hotels around the world.

I was in one hotel, that underwear (under pants and tshirt) and socks and shirt, would have been more than $30.

Good news is, I really like the Duluth Trading Company bare naked underwear, and it washes in the sink and dries overnight. It dries faster than the "travel" underwear from Travel Smith or Magellan's.

You honestly won't wear as much as you think you will. Undies and bras can be hand washed in the sink and hung up, bikini's air dry anyway or can be rinsed and hung. Your nicer clothes for dinner will only be worn for a short time and can be Fabreezed and hung up. I was honestly amazed at how much I wore my bikini with a cover up or maxi dressed with flip flops during the day and heels at night.

With the wash and fold bags being fairly small and flimsy, I've always wanted to try putting a vacuum seal bag full of clothes inside of them. I wonder how the crew would react. :loudcry::loudcry::loudcry:

From what I understand, they throw the bag with contents in the wash.

So the vacuum bag would be nice and clean, but the stuff inside, not so much. :)

You honestly won't wear as much as you think you will. Undies and bras can be hand washed in the sink and hung up, bikini's air dry anyway or can be rinsed and hung. Your nicer clothes for dinner will only be worn for a short time and can be Fabreezed and hung up. I was honestly amazed at how much I wore my bikini with a cover up or maxi dressed with flip flops during the day and heels at night.
Exactly..

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

Just off Allure on Sunday and they had a $25 mid week special. You stuff a medium plastic bag. My wife really packed it lol. I got 4 undies 3 tee shirts, for her 2 shorts, 3 undies, work out wear, 4 pairs of socks.

Just off Allure on Sunday and they had a $25 mid week special. You stuff a medium plastic bag. My wife really packed it lol. I got 4 undies 3 tee shirts, for her 2 shorts, 3 undies, work out wear, 4 pairs of socks.

Only $25 on Allure?