I'm going on freedom in Nov I'm disabled do they still do muster out on deck?

billy10

Or do they have another place inside I can go thanks for any info

We were on the Freedom both of the last 2 March Breaks for cruises. Both times our muster stations were located inside one of the lounges. I cannot say for sure that this is true for all passengers, but it was for us. Like Bob mentioned, you may want to ask Guest Services when you get aboard or even look at the muster location on the back of your cabin door when you first get to your cabin before asking at Guest Services.

The crew is trained to get all people into lifeboats. They will carry people and wheelchairs if they have to in the event of an emergency.

Those crew members are only 130 lbs soaking wet, good luck lifting a 300 lb person. i would think they would have a lift like the ones at the pool.

if you happen to be in an accessible cabin I believe your muster station will be an inside venue. At least that's how it has been for us. On those sailings where we did not have an accessible room, I was allowed to take both of our sea passes to the station and check in and we were directed to an inside bar for the drill.

See Guest Services before muster, they will accommodate you.

When we were on Freedom in June and during the muster i could see through the window several people with wheelchairs sitting in the lounge and a crew member was chatting to them.

Those crew members are only 130 lbs soaking wet, good luck lifting a 300 lb person. i would think they would have a lift like the ones at the pool.

They are well trained and even if it takes several of them, I'm sure they can get you safely into a lifeboat no matter what you weigh.

I always go to my muster station early to let the person who is taking everyone's room number that I can't stand for the drill. They always direct me to a muster station where I can sit.

Exactly what we do. We give the person our cabin number and we're directed where to go inside to sit down and view the drill. No need to go to Guest Services first.