Coastal Kitchen - Conflicting Information

Treacher1

I wrote to Royal Caribbean and also called to ask if Coastal Kitchen is open for lunch on embarkation day on Oasis of the Seas. Both written and phone answers were that it varies by ship and/or sailing. What has your recent experience been on Oasis of the Seas - is Coastal Kitchen open for lunch when you embark?

Bob, do you remember what is on the buffet? Beers? :-)

All I remember was some fried chicken and meatball things. More like the evening snack layout with more stuff.

Beer was not on the buffet, but was available from the bar. Bottled water, soda, selected beers and wines are available no extra charge from 11am to 11pm.

All I remember was some fried chicken and meatball things. More like the evening snack layout with more stuff.

Beer was not on the buffet, but was available from the bar. Bottled water, soda, selected beers and wines are available no extra charge from 11am to 11pm.

Thanks to you and Cruisegirl........

Just on Oasis in October and same as everybody posted. Both SL and CK were operating during embarkation. I didn't see what food was being served in CK. We grabbed some heavy appetizers from the SL buffet and a couple of drinks from the bar.

I'm in for either! Thanks Beachnative & James!

I wrote to Royal Caribbean and also called to ask if Coastal Kitchen is open for lunch on embarkation day on Oasis of the Seas. Both written and phone answers were that it varies by ship and/or sailing. What has your recent experience been on Oasis of the Seas - is Coastal Kitchen open for lunch when you embark?
On oasis this past Sunday ck and sl were open on embarkation. Lunch menu would be either the vineyard or harvest menu.

Beer, wine, soda and bottled water available 1130am to 11 pm.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On oasis this past Sunday ck and sl were open on embarkation. Lunch menu would be either the vineyard or harvest menu.

Beer, wine, soda and bottled water available 1130am to 11 pm.

Are there 2 menus for lunch? I thought the lunch and breakfast menu remained the same all week. Dinner now has 7 menus(different one each night)

My experience is from the Harmony and Allure so it may be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are there 2 menus for lunch? I thought the lunch and breakfast menu remained the same all week. Dinner now has 7 menus(different one each night)

Breakfast is the same menu everyday.

Alternating lunch menus. One day would be harvest and next day would be vineyard, then back to harvest etc.

Dinner is different every night on 7 night cruise.

Would you like pics? I am sitting here in the sl watching the officers vs guest volleyball competition. Would need your email as the pics I take are to low quality to see clearly.

Alternating lunch menus. One day would be harvest and next day would be vineyard, then back to harvest etc.

Would you like pics? I am sitting here in the sl watching the officers vs guest volleyball competition. Would need your email as the pics I take are to low quality to see clearly.

Which ship are you on? Harmony?

Frank......can you please send them me to also? I'll buy you a beer in the SL!!! LOL! bill dot hascup@ trimedx dot com

Thanks for the info. We will be on the Oasis July 1st. I guess I may not have paid attention to the lunch menu on the Allure on our 10/8 cruise because we got the head chef to make some German dishes for lunch as specials for the day. He was from Germany and was more than happy to add the dished to the menu.