Live from the equinox Oct 27

jerseycandyman

Amazing got out of uber at 1020 was onboard by 1045 fastest time ever. If anyone has questions or wants me to say hi to there favorite bartender let me know will try to post pics if I can figure it out

That is amazing ... glad to hear it! Give a shout out to Marco at the martini bar if he is still onboard.

Are you going to Key West?

Do they have Karaoke?

Do they sell snorkel gear onboard?

Have a wonderful cruise! We will be boarding for our cruise right after you. This is our first time with Celebrity and we are so excited!😀

We are on this sailing and were on the one before.

No Key West; scheduled for Jamaica

Yes, have seen karaoke listed in the daily but have not attended

Have not seen any snorkel gear for sale but there may be some..was not looking for it.

B2B debarkation and embarkation went smoothly taking about 30 minutes. Understand there are 79 of us who stayed on.

You will love Celebrity; it is our favorite 👍

We were supposed to be on this sailing but had to cancel just a few weeks ago due to a herniated disc in my back. Was hoping there'd be some live postings so I could still feel like I'm along for the sail!

Hope you all have a great cruise and that we meet up on a future sailing!!

Cathy

We were on the Equinox for the Sept 25 cruise.

Did not see hurricane damage anywhere and had a great time.

Key West was changed to Falmouth, Jamaica. It is just a cruise ship shopping port. It is not safe to go outside the port enclosure without an organized tour! Best thing to do there is to have a real Dairy Queen - or a Red Stripe beer.

Are you going to Key West?

Do they have Karaoke?

Do they sell snorkel gear onboard?

Have a wonderful cruise! We will be boarding for our cruise right after you. This is our first time with Celebrity and we are so excited!😀

No key west yes to karaoke yes to snorkel gear behind excursion desk .

Embarkation lunch in mdr was very good I had salmon and wife chicken

We also went to helipad for sailaway that was fun

We did silk harvest last night cream cheese wontons best I ever tasted. Rock shrimp reminded me of bonefish grill bang bang shrimp. The crispy sea bass was very fishy overall good but not sure if dinner was worth 25 as we got 30 percent off. Also cream brulee was excelent.

Esilum show weird left early not sure it just didnt flow right. Think it was story line will try to post pics if I can get dw to help me post ;p

If you see Kentut (sp) at the Martini Bar, tell him Mr. Frank and Miss Cynthia said hello. We were on a B2B in July. He was so gracious to get blue cheese stuffed olives for Mr. Frank and a Buttery Nipple for Miss Cynthia!

Amazing got out of uber at 1020 was onboard by 1045 fastest time ever. If anyone has questions or wants me to say hi to there favorite bartender let me know will try to post pics if I can figure it out

I understand Santa Claus is on board...what about Damien from Jamaica ? He was such a fun bar server. He would have come over from Reflections. Thanks Brockmom

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Also on board this sailing. So far everything is great.

But I must say that Elisium, or whatever they call it is the absolute worst show I’ve ever seen on a ship. My eyes glazed over after about 5 minutes. I felt bad for the hard working performers who have to endure this every sailing. Whoever created this should be banned from the entertainment business.

Anyone currently on Equinox just curious as to who are the Martini bartenders? We were on Equinox last November and going again in early January. Just curious as to who are making martinis there on this cruise.

Always a good time there and Silent Discon is alot of fun.

We would also like to see pictures..