CCHelp

More riches from Nigeria .....

FROM THE DESK OF MR IBRAHIM MAGU

EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC AND

FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C) IN

CONJUNCTION WITH THE FEDERAL BUREAU

OF INVESTIGATION(F.B.I) N0. 15A AWOLOWO

ROAD, IKOYI LAGOS-NIGERIA.WEST-AFRICA.

Attn: Beneficiary: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA ATM SERVICE.....WE DELIVER 24 HOURS SERVICE

FRAUD PREVENTION / FINAL PAYMENT NOTICE

Firstly we introduce this commission, Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), we fight Cyber crime, Internet fraud, scams and money laundering in Africa, America and London (United Kingdom) Our commission has been in existence since 2004 and our duty is to stop Internet Fraud.

I really do not now what you think of me as i can assure you that this is not one of those scam email you get I am giving you my world that this is not scam. All you have to do is to contact the CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Rasheed Olaoluwa (PAYMENT DIRECTOR) with the needed information below. i most say that all we are doing is for your own good and for your payment to get to you without no problems. update me as soon as you get this email CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Rasheed Olaoluwa (PAYMENT DIRECTOR) as his bank is the only office approved by the government

to pay you.

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA 3 Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria. Mr. Rasheed Olaoluwa (ATM PAYMENT DIRECTOR) EMAIL:(ubagruop111@gmail.com) +234-708-753-8069

Contact me with this email mribrahimmustaphamagu@gmail.com>

OR FBI MR David jackson<wwwfbigov9@gmail.com >

furnish him with the following data of yours immediately as we intend finalizing this payment in few days time.

Your Name

Your Mailing address (Not P.o Box Please)

Your Direct Mobile Number

ID Card

Regards

Mr. Ibrahim Magu

EFCC Executive Chairman

Greetings Coolers!

My yucca is blooming for the first time in 6 years. I think the recent heat wave has fooled the plant into thinking that it is in Arizona. :)

DSC05200.JPG

And for today's funny.....

36649070_1767572313289792_2513365950531633152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5d86991b572dd1425d9cbd77e10b62ab&oe=5BE4D519

Have a great day all!

Afternoon. Scorchio here in London and we are having office ice creams at in moment in an attempt to cool down.

Mysty, thanks for your funny -I feel the same way about spiders, wasps and Scottish midges, no reason for their existence apart from pure spite on the part of the Almighty. S/he was obviously rather grumpy that day.

We are off to Dorset seaside this weekend, where OH will be floating about in his dinghy whilst England are playing, much to his chagrin. I will not be watching because I am a truly dreadful spectator of live events but very good on recorded highlights.

I will be reading my latest kindle book, "Gone with the Wind" My goodness, the language is a bit of a facer these days but it is a rollicking good story.

Have a good, cool, weekend all

Rp

All very depressing this SS stuff on their reaction to the Butlins cruise.

JP - we are also looking at Scenic for next year.

Loving the weather - memories of my lovely Bermuda oh how I regret we left. Our Bermudian 4 legged resident also loving it and thinking she's home in the sun!

Only 4 weeks till our trip - yikes need to get things organized - hey ho.

Mary

UKJ, It's easy if that's what you enjoy. The women are much more fun because they work points out and don't rely on brute force.

Same as on the links.

Btw I hope you are making progress with Mark Conroy. That's where I would have gone immediately and privately. Imo the best exec in the cruise industry.

Welcome to the Cooler NewLondon ...... I hope Mark does help .... the UK office haven’t even acknowledged my message sent two weeks ago. Not good!

Mary, I have asked wifey to buy me some Dover Sole next week when we are down at The Balcony. I’m also looking forward to some bream or brill and red mullet.

Your four weeks will go swiftly by ... and you will have a WONDERFUL time!

Good Morning All ... lovely Daily Funny M! :D:D

When MC offers UKcJ a juicy settlement… with a confidentiality clause.. will we only know because the "conversation" ends ?

Thanks.

I don't want a "juicy settlement" but I want a "fair one" ... and Mark has a reputation of being able to resolve issues and I'm obviously simply waiting to hear whether he has been successful.

No. I will post at least that the issue has either now been settled to my satisfaction - or it has not been. I've already posted my clear view on confidentiality as I have seen it from both sides and one has to be fair about it.

My approach therefore is that if complaints are dealt with on an individual basis as we were promised whilst "on board" then arguably the settlement is a private one and should remain so. It should not be posted on a public forum and used by others who may have been perfectly satisfied with their arrangement to simply pressure for more. In my view that is unfair because it is for individuals to agree what is right for them individually and not demand what is appropriate for someone else. However, if the issue is not discussed and agreed on an individual case by case basis as promised, and instead Silversea do not listen to their individual customers complaint, and instead a single solution is imposed on all irrespective of individual circumstances then it is a "public" solution and I feel comfortable about discussing it.

Some may disagree, but I think "being fair" is a two way street and just because I feel aggrieved and have been treated unfairly at the moment, I don't think that justifies compromising on what one's personal standards are. :)

Jeff, If you are communicating with Mark, remind him of the settlement that was reached when he was at RSSC after the cruise from hell.

It was a Sydney to Singapore cruise which lost a day to a typhoon, another to the death in Darwin of one of the Jean Ryan performers due to a fall, and the missing of several ports because of these events. Imo nothing that happened was RSSC's fault and I would have chalked it up to "rub of the green". (I'm a golfer).

I won't publicize the settlement but it was SUBSTANTIALLY more than SS first offer. I am sure Mark will remember all the details.

I can say this: This incident alone loses a lot of business for SS. I know not everyone reads CC, but those who do may be reluctant to book a cruise.

we're a little more reluctant than we would have been. Our last cruise was Silversea (we cruise Seabourn the most) and it was absolutely delightful. These two incidents have made us a bit wary of booking another. The fact Silversea stretched the Spirit is fine, that they gave themselves minimum time and booked the next cruise almost full is just poor management. Allowing a group of 220 to take over most of the ship without knowing what was going to happen is, in my British English, bloody stupid. That's especially true given the makeup of the group and don't tell me Silversea thought they were all nuns from Anglesea.

The worst however is how they've dealt with the people affected. The attitude seems to be "you're off the ship so sod off and here's a little credit on a future cruise so you can spend more money with us". Bad decision-making happens (although in the booze cruise case the decision was eye-poppingly dumb), not making it right afterwards goes to the core principles of the business, and at this point they seem sorely lacking.

I'm sure we'll cruise Silversea again but we'll be carefully reading the boards and reviews to ensure they have refocused on the customer before we do.

Thanks to UKJ and Davey (plus others) for bringing these issues up in a very fair and reasoned way. I hope you all get the resolution you deserve, your treatment thus far has been abysmal.

I agree with rols. I’ve never cruised Silversea but started reading the boards since friends of mine are taking their first cruise ever and it’s with Silversea. They don’t read CC so I’ve been putting together a list of hints for them. (Thanks everyone!) I haven’t told them anything about UKJ’s and Davey’s fiascos but I know that I won’t be cruising with Silversea.

My husband and I have 900+ nights on ships and are constantly looking around. We cruise mostly on Regent, Seabourn, Viking, HAL and Celebrity and are eagerly awaiting our first MSC Yacht Club cruise. I’m appalled by the customer service (or lack thereof) on Silversea. Good luck to UKJ and Davey in getting what you deserve.

We’ve been on a “fiasco” of a cruise and it was rectified after the fact and we are now willing to go on that line again. Problems occur all the time but it’s how the company handles them. Silversea isn’t handling these problems well at all in my opinion and has lost at least two customers as a result.

Edited by LadyVol1

LadyVol1--And they have lost customers they don't even know they are losing! We sailed SS once, about 13 years ago. It was a great cruise, but this experience we are reading about here sounds like a killer.