Uber from Orlando area hotels to Port Canaveral cruise port?

adamrosie

Assuming no surge pricing, UberX from a hotel on Semoran would be roughly $50-60. UberXL if needed would be $75-90. Use an estimator or the app closer to when you want to travel to get a more refined estimate.

Uber is a great service, but unless you're completely against driving I would at least price out a one way rental. We're doing a pair of one way rentals from Melbourne airport to Miami airport which is quite a bit farther for roughly $65 each way plus gas so you should be able to find something reasonable.

Assuming no surge pricing, UberX from a hotel on Semoran would be roughly $50-60. UberXL if needed would be $75-90. Use an estimator or the app closer to when you want to travel to get a more refined estimate.

Uber is a great service, but unless you're completely against driving I would at least price out a one way rental. We're doing a pair of one way rentals from Melbourne airport to Miami airport which is quite a bit farther for roughly $65 each way plus gas so you should be able to find something reasonable.

Agree. We were told the Uber for 5 of us would be $125 or more...whereas we rented a nice minivan for less than that.

Great idea.

Last month I rented a car and drove from FLL to Port Canaveral dropping the car at MLB as it was cheaper to drop it there for some reason. The rental for three days was $95, but that was a pretty small car. OK for just the two of us.

Two years ago we did a car service from a Universal hotel to Port and it was $125.

Why would you want a shifty company like Uber that hires terrorists like Sayfullo Saipov?

If your driver hasn't passed a proper police & background check, please don't get in the vehicle.

You must be a cab driver

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we cruised on Liberty from NY nearly 7 years ago it was our only visit to New York.

We got the taxi from our hotel and when we said we were going to the port the driver asked us for directions??.

I said go back to the hotel and when i told the hotel concierge he chased the driver.

Why would you want a shifty company like Uber that hires terrorists like Sayfullo Saipov?

If your driver hasn't passed a proper police & background check, please don't get in the vehicle.

Thank goodness that all the limo and cab companies do an extensive and thorough background check on their drivers to assure that each of them are safe! :rolleyes: