I do flaunt my C&A Status

Are we sure it's a universal truth that the Golds can read? My brother is a Gold, and he even has a hard time with pictures. He's consistently bringing me a cognac without leaving enough room in the snifter so it can properly breath no matter how many notes or diagrams I leave for him. I may have to let him go.

Your right maybe we should just let them row and get some of the next lower tiers to read our rules.

I'm can't believe RC don't vet them better before they are allowed to serve us.

I find this thread very very sad. You people all crowing about your C&A status. It means nothing compared to my STAR CLASS on my next cruise. You are all peasants. I fart in your general direction! I will beat you over the head with my DARK PURPLE SeaPass that I will be storing in my Super Bowl LII lanyard!!!!!

I can picture the scene now when I get on the ship:

*cue angelic music*

The Genie of the Harmony, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Purple Seapass from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Brian, was to carry Purple Seapass. That is why I am your king.

I find this thread very very sad. You people all crowing about your C&A status. It means nothing compared to my STAR CLASS on my next cruise. You are all peasants. I fart in your general direction! I will beat you over the head with my DARK PURPLE SeaPass that I will be storing in my Super Bowl LII lanyard!!!!!

*cue angelic music*

The Genie of the Harmony, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Purple Seapass from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Brian, was to carry Purple Seapass. That is why I am your king.

What planet are you from?

You sound like an Alien.

Okay, but whats your C&A status?.

In 10 days I will be Emerald! Which is the greatest level because it's Emerald Green. Reminds me of the Emerald Isle of Ireland. Such a wonderful place! Leprechauns hiding C&A Gold members at the end of rainbows. If you find them you get to keep them! They make wonderful peasants to fetch you a fresh cocktail and fan you when the sun is high and clear.

In 10 days I will be Emerald! Which is the greatest level because it's Emerald Green. Reminds me of the Emerald Isle of Ireland. Such a wonderful place! Leprechauns hiding C&A Gold members at the end of rainbows. If you find them you get to keep them! They make wonderful peasants to fetch you a fresh cocktail and fan you when the sun is high and clear.

We like Dublin too.

No,no being a DS and above is the greatest level as we have emeralds to do exactly the same. And remember as an emerald if you delegate a DS request to a platinum or gold member you are still solely responsible for the accuracy of the request.

No,no being a DS and above is the greatest level as we have emeralds to do exactly the same. And remember as an emerald if you delegate a DS request to a platinum or gold member you are still solely responsible for the accuracy of the request.

Except when you're also traveling in STAR CLASS!!!! :) Then C&A doesn't matter! Muahahahahahahaha :)

As a newbie please understand this is a light-hearted joke thread and not meant to offend.

Yes, I know. Hence all the Monty Python related quotes (as well as some Marvel Universe jokes as well). And, not a newbie, just haven't posted all that often. :) None of my posts in this thread have had been anything but my lighthearted altho sometimes biting wit. :)

Yes, I know. Hence all the Monty Python related quotes (as well as some Marvel Universe jokes as well). And, not a newbie, just haven't posted all that often. :) None of my posts in this thread have had been anything but my lighthearted altho sometimes biting wit. :)

If you aren't familiar, watch this,

and then picture some of my comments in the French accent. :)

*cue angelic music*

As soon as the cruise ends your purple seapass doesn't mean a thing anymore. On your next cruise you will have to buy another one. We are ROYAL for life.

Are we sure it's a universal truth that the Golds can read? My brother is a Gold, and he even has a hard time with pictures. He's consistently bringing me a cognac without leaving enough room in the snifter so it can properly breath no matter how many notes or diagrams I leave for him. I may have to let him go.

Proof that genetics don't trump status.

As soon as the cruise ends your purple seapass doesn't mean a thing anymore. On your next cruise you will have to buy another one. We are ROYAL for life.

I'm sorta afraid of reaching Diamond status. It seems from reading the boards over the years that everything is horrible once you reach Diamond! The Diamond Lounge is overcrowded. You can't use your drink tickets in the MDR. Crappy reserved seats. You have to share the special podium at the MDR with people in Junior Suites!!!! They are always taking away your perks.

It seems over 50% of the complaint threads on CC start off with "I'm a Diamond/Diamond+..." and then go into the horrible things they dealt with. I like my complaint free non-Diamond cruises! :)

Yes, this is sarcasm, well, sorta. Diamond folks do seem to complain a lot! :)

I'm sorta afraid of reaching Diamond status. It seems from reading the boards over the years that everything is horrible once you reach Diamond! The Diamond Lounge is overcrowded. You can't use your drink tickets in the MDR. Crappy reserved seats. You have to share the special podium at the MDR with people in Junior Suites!!!! They are always taking away your perks.

It seems over 50% of the complaint threads on CC start off with "I'm a Diamond/Diamond+..." and then go into the horrible things they dealt with. I like my complaint free non-Diamond cruises! :)

We don't want people to know just how good life really is....;):D

Well we want to keep it for ourselves,we don't want to encourage newbies to share our superiority so we keep it low key.