I Should Have Gotten Counseling

Oakman58

When my wife and I return I do plan on writing a trip report and I will probably include photos.

Looking forward to your report. My favorite cabin ever was 9732 on the Star. The true wrap around balcony attached to that suite was nirvana. To run back and forth with a nice full side and aft view was by far the best. 2019 will be my DH's 75th birthday pick (he did alright with Europe for our anniversary). He mentioned doing the Panama Canal again this time a full-transit and perhaps the Star will be doing that one then.

I went on Allure of the Seas in February 2017 and was SOOO disappointed with it. I felted a gap that made me feel like the RCL cruise did not count for my minimum requirement of cruises a year, so I quickly booked on HAL Eurodam and was blown away by their services.

ac3lol.jpg[

/quote]

I so love this picture!

Hi Oakman,

We will be joining you on the cruise. Not sure I saw your name on the Meet and greet list. If not we are meeting at La Cuchina on Dec. 2 at 11:00am. Perhaps meeting the 56 people there will result in great friendships and memories! Look forward to seeing you there. Please reply on the roll call and I’ll make name tags for you.

Cheers!

Thanks for the invite. I found the roll call and posted to it. If I'm too late to join don't put yourself through any extra work.

Did you see the guidance counselors on using CruiseNext Certificate(s) - purchased at 50% or less (if there's a deal from someone eager to dump a soon-to-expired 3+ years old CNC ... ha ha) along with financial aid from NCLH on stockholder's benefits, as those extra OBC can be stacked on top (or, use it to leverage buying CNC)

Disclaimer: we don't own NCLH stocks but understood that one need to own just 100 shares to claim credits on qualifying cruises ... been discussed here by others, who can share their strategies.

These should "mitigate" the trauma for rocking and rolling on NCL.

I'm sorry for your troubles, Oakman. And hilarious! Looking forward to reading your reviews, especially the British Isles trip. Thinking about that one for 2019. Safe travels.

I'm looking forward to the British Isle cruise because my wife and I have never been to that part of the world. Visiting the ruins of Blarney Castle is on my bucket list. I'm glad this cruise is on the Jade with her forward facing Spinnaker Lounge just in case it's too rainy to be on our balcony.