Is Max's Mom still sailing RCCL?

That link is to a 2011 thread. I'm pretty sure I have read lots of her reviews since then. It seemed like they cruised several times a year and then last year there was nothing on these boards.

Here's the latest thread she has been on: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2475324

Always loved Jane's reports. I think she said that she gave them up, especially with the Photobucket fiasco. Hopefully she finds this thread and can fill us in on her recent cruises.

Edited by Joe12

Yes Jane certainly is! I have never met her but she is always sailing with people I know and appears in photos on the site we are not allowed to mention 😉.

Most recently she and John were on Navigator of the seas after the TA which I WAS on., that ended on 19th November .

Yes, Max’s Mom still cruising! We cruised with them, and other friends, on Nav from Nov 19 to Dec 3!

She’ll be on Jewel in Jan!

She gave up doing the reviews, due to Photobucket giving her some trouble!

She’s in FB a lot!!!

She’s doing great, and as always, taking great pics!!!adecd07899956bdfd59ec4e0bb79b5d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, Max’s Mom still cruising! We cruised with them, and other friends, on Nav from Nov 19 to Dec 3!

She’ll be on Jewel in Jan!

She gave up doing the reviews, due to Photobucket giving her some trouble!

She’s in FB a lot!!!

She’s doing great, and as always, taking great pics!!!adecd07899956bdfd59ec4e0bb79b5d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Franca, nice to see you are still cruising.

Once again there is someone in the background I know, David in the blue and white patterned shirt, behind your head.

One of these days I will get to meet Jane and John,

Edited by heatherb1958

Wow! Hello Everybody! Someone messaged me about this so I thought I would check it out!! Nice to be remembered. Yes.....I have not been hanging out on Cruise Critic that much lately. Those reviews just about did me in with all the trouble it was to post pictures on here, so I am mostly hanging out on FB.

We have been cruising a lot, especially the last couple of years trying to get to those 700 points!! Which we did last year. We had our Pinnacle celebration on our favorite ship.....Jewel of the Seas. We have been enjoying our Pinnacle status!! We don’t have as many cruises booked for the coming year as I would like, but we are in the process of moving and renovating a house! That has consumed us and is taking all of our cruise money!!

We are sailing on the Jewel at the end of January for a couple of weeks to say goodbye to our very favorite Diego Tripaldi who is retiring at the end of February. We have a British Isles cruise booked for July that I hope we are going to be able to make. And then we are on the LA to New Orleans leg of the Vision’s Panama Canal trip. We will probably book something in between there sometime, but that will likely be last minute.

I have a lot of folks message me all the time about beaches, etc. It’s always fun to hear from everyone. We are still experimenting with lots of new beaches here and there and still visit our old familiar places. I am always looking for new places to go in every port.

Well....thanks for thinking of me!! I’ll keep checking back.

Wow! Hello Everybody! Someone messaged me about this so I thought I would check it out!! Nice to be remembered. Yes.....I have not been hanging out on Cruise Critic that much lately. Those reviews just about did me in with all the trouble it was to post pictures on here' date=' so I am mostly hanging out on FB.

We have been cruising a lot, especially the last couple of years trying to get to those 700 points!! Which we did last year. We had our Pinnacle celebration on our favorite ship.....Jewel of the Seas. We have been enjoying our Pinnacle status!! We don’t have as many cruises booked for the coming year as I would like, but we are in the process of moving and renovating a house! That has consumed us and is taking all of our cruise money!!

We are sailing on the Jewel at the end of January for a couple of weeks to say goodbye to our very favorite Diego Tripaldi who is retiring at the end of February. We have a British Isles cruise booked for July that I hope we are going to be able to make. And then we are on the LA to New Orleans leg of the Vision’s Panama Canal trip. We will probably book something in between there sometime, but that will likely be last minute.

I have a lot of folks message me all the time about beaches, etc. It’s always fun to hear from everyone. We are still experimenting with lots of new beaches here and there and still visit our old familiar places. I am always looking for new places to go in every port.

Well....thanks for thinking of me!! I’ll keep checking back.[/quote']

Hi Jane - nice to hear from you!

That British Isles cruise has a really good itinerary. I'm from Scotland so I hope you definitely take that cruise and enjoy my country along with Ireland, Amsterdam and England.

As for last minute cruises, have you looked at the Harmony? I know smaller ships are your favorites, but from your review, you seemed to like Allure/Oasis so I think you would enjoy sampling some of Royal's newest offerings.

Congrats on making Pinnacle!

Hi Joe! Would love to cruise on Harmony. And yes....we do love the intimacy of the “smaller” ships, but we are really warming up to the big girls! Especially now that we are Pinnacle and the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen are there for us. We spent two great weeks on the Oasis during Hurricane Irma. Fabulous time!! We will definitely be returning to all those ships when we can!

You know I never believe it is you until I see the toes....:eek:;):D

Ha ha ha!!! I still take plenty of those pictures. We even cruised to Canada back in June and the funniest picture was when we sat on one of those rocky “beaches” near St. John and made pictures of our tennis shoes in front of the water!

Good to hear from you!!

Wow! Hello Everybody! Someone messaged me about this so I thought I would check it out!! Nice to be remembered. Yes.....I have not been hanging out on Cruise Critic that much lately. Those reviews just about did me in with all the trouble it was to post pictures on here' date=' so I am mostly hanging out on FB.

Well....thanks for thinking of me!! I’ll keep checking back.[/quote']

Jane,

Glad to see you are still taking the LA/NO Vision cruise the end of November. Marie and I had jumped ship but recently returned so looking forward to meeting you. :)

Jane,

Glad to see you are still taking the LA/NO Vision cruise the end of November. Marie and I had jumped ship but recently returned so looking forward to meeting you. :)

Great, Bill! Glad you came back!! We’ll definitely meet up then!! Looking forward to it!