Alternatives to cancelling cruise in 20 days?

Yukonbear

my wife and I are booked on the Silhouette Jan 14 and if we cancel now we lose 75%. She doesn’t think she can go but is happy if I go rather than losing everything. Am I allowed to board without her or will Celebrity say that we booked as a couple so both need to board. It is possible but unlikely she will board at one of the islands.

my wife and I are booked on the Silhouette Jan 14 and if we cancel now we lose 75%. She doesn’t think she can go but is happy if I go rather than losing everything. Am I allowed to board without her or will Celebrity say that we booked as a couple so both need to board. It is possible but unlikely she will board at one of the islands.

If she wishes to board at a one of the ports, you will need to clear it with Celebrity in advance.

It is difficult to find someone for a 12 day cruise and they need to find their way to Florida from Toronto area.

Just head down to the Ceeps or Barney's and ask around. You'll find somebody in about 30 seconds. :halo::D

(for those of you who do not know London, Ontario, those are two famous bars in town, or should I say infamous.:))