Mariner Double Points for Suite

GulfShoresCruiser

You should get them. Make sure it says "suite" in the category and not a Balcony. If you take an upsell to a suite you will not get the double points.

Karen

I believe you do get the double points on an upsell but not on a free upgrade.

I believe you do get the double points on an upsell but not on a free upgrade.

Only if you are paying the full difference to the going rate for the suite. If you are getting an upsell at a reduced rate, one that is not available to the general public, you do not qualify for the double points.

Only if you are paying the full difference to the going rate for the suite. If you are getting an upsell at a reduced rate, one that is not available to the general public, you do not qualify for the double points.

We did receive the double points for our upsell 5 years ago for our Med. cruise. It was a very low price up sell for the 20 days. About $20 pp per day (veranda to signature). We received the offer from our TA in an email but maybe it was just a price change that was available to everyone.

We took an upsell on our Antarctica Cruise...no double Mariner Points...HAL was firm on that!

Karen

We did receive the double points for our upsell 5 years ago for our Med. cruise. It was a very low price up sell for the 20 days. About $20 pp per day (veranda to signature). We received the offer from our TA in an email but maybe it was just a price change that was available to everyone.

You should buy lottery tickets ;p

I got a nice response to my email today and they corrected the error. The double points for the suite were added and we are now officially 3 stars! On to 4 stars!

Congratulations & thanks for confirming that HAL (and the Mariner Society) continue to be responsive to passenger needs/requests.