Surprising symphony announcement

Rjh8842

Not if it keeps the rug rats off the ship!

Not a chance, max capacity on all Oasis ships with all berths filled is 6300... Symphony has uped the max count to 6800. Best guess is 500 more kids when full.. Great ship for a transatlantic. Our last TA on Allure was under 5000 and had less than 100 kids under 16. happy cruising

Not a chance, max capacity on all Oasis ships with all berths filled is 6300... Symphony has uped the max count to 6800. Best guess is 500 more kids when full.. Great ship for a transatlantic. Our last TA on Allure was under 5000 and had less than 100 kids under 16. happy cruising
On the Harmony TA we had few children.......but we had 2000+ diamonds and greater fighting to get a space in one of the three diamond lounges every night. Think I would rather have the children.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Ok, I’m dumb.... what does this mean? Stateside..

Cruising out of the US. Harmony of the Seas had a summer season in the Med and then a TA to Port Everglades. Anyway Dreamworks was on in the Med and on the TA. So it´s not limited to cruises out of the US.

steamboats

I liked them in the parade. I saw a video online the new show on the parade can’t remember the ship but for sure was one of the newest ship and the show was so boring

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Though I can do well without Dreamworks, I would just say that I thought the ice show "How to Train Your Dragon" on Allure was one of the best ice shows that I have seen. It was better that Allure's main ice show. So Dreamworks does have some benefits.

• 3 weeks later...
why is there a character breakfast listed on symphony cruises?
I saw a Twitter/Facebook comment that now Royal says DreamWorks will be on Symphony. Still not on the website though so will be interesting to see if in fact it is included.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Because they decided to keep Dreamworks for 2018 on Symphony.

I knew this thread existed and I was looking at my cruise planner and saw that the dreamworks breakfast was being offered, and wanted to set the record straight, and here you beat me to it.

JC

I knew this thread existed and I was looking at my cruise planner and saw that the dreamworks breakfast was being offered, and wanted to set the record straight, and here you beat me to it.

JC

Strangely enough, it has now disappeared from the planner, people already booked for the breakfast are also reporting that RCI has cancelled their reservation. They must have changed their decision again. (They had confirmed that it was going to be there for 2018, don't know what they are playing at)

Strangely enough, it has now disappeared from the planner, people already booked for the breakfast are also reporting that RCI has cancelled their reservation. They must have changed their decision again. (They had confirmed that it was going to be there for 2018, don't know what they are playing at)

That is wild, it was there this morning now gone. Although it looks more normal now, with several options. Hmmm.....:confused:

JC

No dreamworks, great, I hope that leads to less parades as well.Nothing worse than having to squeeze past passengers to get from one end of the deck to the other.Then when the parade is over another bottleneck is formed by the character photo opportunity (normally not a child insight). Bah Humbug.:evilsmile:

Jazz:cool:

You do know that it is just ship employees with a costume?

They don't hire the actual characters.........

Since Shrek is a Cartoon, not sure what you mean by “actual”.

In Disney world is the mouse there the “Actual” Mickey of some greater stature then the Mickey on a Disney Cruise? Is the standard the costume be filled by a resident of the greater Orlando area?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums