Princess Star Itenarry

ebrasl

We are all signed up for the princesss star northbound on June 9. I had a question though about the two days on glaicier day and college fjord. Are these at sea days? Or does the boat port so you can get off? Thanks!

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA CHECK IN

--

AT SEA

--

--

KETCHIKAN, ALASKA

JUNEAU, ALASKA

SKAGWAY, ALASKA

GLACIER BAY NATIONAL PARK, ALASKA ( SCENIC CRUISING

COLLEGE FJORD, ALASKA (SCENIC CRUIS SCENIC CRUISING

ANCHORAGE (WHITTIER), ALASKA

It would be cool to get off on the glaciers but not happening. Cruiselines list it as a port sometimes though.

While you don't get off the boat on this excursion either - you may be interested in AdventureBound Alaska which will get you much closer and is scenic:

https://www.adventureboundalaska.com/gallery/glaciers/

You have the time to do this in Juneau (only a few ships weekly have time to do this).

There are helicopter tours that will also get you to land on a glacier in Juneau and Skagway.

While you don't get off the boat on this excursion either - you may be interested in AdventureBound Alaska which will get you much closer and is scenic:

https://www.adventureboundalaska.com/gallery/glaciers/

You have the time to do this in Juneau (only a few ships weekly have time to do this).

There are helicopter tours that will also get you to land on a glacier in Juneau and Skagway.

Oh man, I thought I had my Juneau excursion figured out. This looks amazing! May have to reconsider my plans!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh man, I thought I had my Juneau excursion figured out. This looks amazing! May have to reconsider my plans!

I definitely recommend this for those that have the port time in Juneau. Most ships aren't in port long enough to take advantage of it. It is a long day, but amazing scenery. Some ships also offer a similar excursion directly from the ship.

I definitely recommend this for those that have the port time in Juneau. Most ships aren't in port long enough to take advantage of it. It is a long day, but amazing scenery. Some ships also offer a similar excursion directly from the ship.

I saw a couple of your beautiful pictures from your Adventure Bound trip, I was wondering if you have any pictures of the inside of the boat. I have seen pictures of the outside but I am trying to get an idea of what the inside seating is like.

I saw a couple of your beautiful pictures from your Adventure Bound trip, I was wondering if you have any pictures of the inside of the boat. I have seen pictures of the outside but I am trying to get an idea of what the inside seating is like.

I do not have any pictures of the inside of the boat and did a quick Google search and did not find any either. From what I recall, they were bench seats with an aisle down the middle. They were fairly high, so you could see out the side windows while the boat was moving. I don't remember if they were plastic or cushioned, but we weren't uncomfortable. Many people slept on the trip back to Juneau after leaving Tracy Arm.

I do not have any pictures of the inside of the boat and did a quick Google search and did not find any either. From what I recall, they were bench seats with an aisle down the middle. They were fairly high, so you could see out the side windows while the boat was moving. I don't remember if they were plastic or cushioned, but we weren't uncomfortable. Many people slept on the trip back to Juneau after leaving Tracy Arm.

Thanks, I had tried Google too and didn't find anything. Figured I would see if you or anyone here had any they hadn't posted.:)