seeyakids

Lots of my favorite drinks have two alcohols:

Martinis

Manhattans

Cosmopolitans

Margheritas .....

I had read that these were allowed.

Are they?

I have also received many of these listed drinks either in the C&A lounges or at random bars ( using vouchers) around the ship. Not sure why the previous poster had problem.

M

Good to know, as I assumed it would be fleet wide!:rolleyes: Will check that and, if vouchers are not allowed in the MDR, can stop somewhere along the way!;)

Yeah...RCI: "Really Consistently Inconsistent". ;p;)

That's what we do also...just walk in with a glass of wine in our hand.

We hope you both have a great cruise.

Have you had your boot removed? hope your rehabilitation is complete.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Thanks! Looking forward to it! :)

Alas..no..still in the awful boot. Additional Xrays shows it is still healing...but very...very slowly. :( Welcome to the age where nothing likes to heal as fast as it used to. :o

We sailed on the Oasis 1-21-18. Were you on this cruise?

I know of two Pinnacles that are the sweetest people you will ever meet on a cruise. And can't wait to sail with you two again in December! :D

We have many "Pineapple" friends who are very dear to us. :hearteyes:

Willie plays the ukulele and guitar. But he does not have his guitar on board, just the ukulele. He has thrown in his personal touches for bir th days and anniversaries.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Was Willie on EN a few years ago? There was one in the CL that played for us...he was great!

You really think a Ships HD has significant input to Royal decision making on removing DL for revenue producing area?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you eaten at Wonderland? So, if you like a good steak, then Chops is a great repeat. However on Wonderland it is wierd cups that are filled with smoke until the remove the lid. You get an interesting bite of something, and the cool smoke effect. Next time, you get a bite of food, but the smoke effect doesn't surprise which makes the oddness of the dish stand out the second time around. It is more of a novelty experience to me, and if they don't mix it up, it quickly becomes an over priced repetition.

JC

Liberty

Hmm - never had an issue with a martini, on any ship at any bar for the past few years. Sailed 3 cruises just last month on 2 different ships, and again no issue with a martini.

Would you mind telling us what ship and when you sailed. As we frequent the ship bars rather than the D lounge or Concierge lounge ( for ship that still have one) I'll want to be prepared.

Thx

M

We aren’t sure either. As I said we went to guest services and were told the waiter was correct to decline our drink requests and instead charge us for them

I have also received many of these listed drinks either in the C&A lounges or at random bars ( using vouchers) around the ship. Not sure why the previous poster had problem.

M

Have you eaten at Wonderland? So, if you like a good steak, then Chops is a great repeat. However on Wonderland it is wierd cups that are filled with smoke until the remove the lid. You get an interesting bite of something, and the cool smoke effect. Next time, you get a bite of food, but the smoke effect doesn't surprise which makes the oddness of the dish stand out the second time around. It is more of a novelty experience to me, and if they don't mix it up, it quickly becomes an over priced repetition.

JC

Actually no. We are sign up for Wonderland on Harmony April. We like Chops But not for their Steaks. Mine are much better on our grill and open flame. Chops steaks are a bit of a let down but they have other good meals. Same with Giovanni and Izumi. Izumi May be a one stop every other cruise.

I believe Symphony has a Wonderland as well.

Actually no. We are sign up for Wonderland on Harmony April. We like Chops But not for their Steaks. Mine are much better on our grill and open flame. Chops steaks are a bit of a let down but they have other good meals. Same with Giovanni and Izumi. Izumi May be a one stop every other cruise.

I believe Symphony has a Wonderland as well.

I don't disagree with your assessment of Chops Giovanni, but they are far more repeatable than Wonderland to me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed both the meals at Wonderland, but it is like my Chef's table experience, I don't need to repeat it. My Chef's table experience had very good food and tolerable wine, but when it lasts over 4 hours and the people at your table are a complete boor then this experience is a living HE double Hockey sticks. We went as 2 couples the ladies quit before dessert which should completely illustrate my point.:eek: I will never do Chef's table again even if it was free, unless it was just dinner for my party or with the Captain. :halo:

I refuse to pay for bad sushi on a cruise ship since, I can get wonderful sushi on land, and I feel better about it on land....:evilsmile:

JC

I don't disagree with your assessment of Chops Giovanni, but they are far more repeatable than Wonderland to me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed both the meals at Wonderland, but it is like my Chef's table experience, I don't need to repeat it. My Chef's table experience had very good food and tolerable wine, but when it lasts over 4 hours and the people at your table are a complete boor then this experience is a living HE double Hockey sticks. We went as 2 couples the ladies quit before dessert which should completely illustrate my point.:eek: I will never do Chef's table again even if it was free, unless it was just dinner for my party or with the Captain. :halo:

I refuse to pay for bad sushi on a cruise ship since, I can get wonderful sushi on land, and I feel better about it on land....:evilsmile:

JC

We have done Chefs Table at least 4 or 5 times. Each time is a different experience and we must have been lucky with our table guests. All occasions have been memorable.

We have done Chefs Table at least 4 or 5 times. Each time is a different experience and we must have been lucky with our table guests. All occasions have been memorable.

It only takes one time.... to ruin it.

Hey you weren't on the Anthem September 8 2016 were you?:evilsmile::loudcry::loudcry:

JC

Oh please, give me a break... If they booked an inside room and need a place to hang out, fine, spend all day in there when most people are elsewhere, but to go in by 4:00, so you they can get a "prime" space, and not leave until 8:00 is a bit much.

Oh please, give me a break... :rolleyes: there goes that superiority complex again. An inside cabin dweller has just as much right to sit in the DL in "prime" space and as long as those who book suites. They earned their tier level, their money is just as green as yours and are just as loyal - perhaps even more so. You come across the same as those you seem to have disdain for.

Thanks! Looking forward to it! :)

Alas..no..still in the awful boot. Additional Xrays shows it is still healing...but very...very slowly. :( Welcome to the age where nothing likes to heal as fast as it used to. :o

Sorry to hear that but hopefully it doesn't stop you both having a fantastic cruise.

JC

That is exactly how i would describe the experience for these speciality restaurant's.

If you are using the actual cruise critic app, then I would highly recommend switching over and using Tapatalk as your app. The cruise critic app posts pictures at a ridiculously small size, and they are almost illegible if you actually try and look at them.... whereas the Tapatalk app usually posts quite amazing pictures.

The Forums app was posting nice pictures for the past several months.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

The Forums app was posting nice pictures for the past several months.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

O agree. It was resizing large pictures to fit within the App. I hope someone is out there listening. I can’t wait to post my flag picture. [emoji23]