MSC Yacht Club Butler Service???

2cruiseluvrs

Does anyone know if they have the small containers of milk and chocolate milk? That would be one thing I'd love in my mini-bar and hoping the butlers can stock that for you. Or-are they in the buffets as I can always grab a few myself.

20 minutes ago, Debde said:

Does anyone know if they have the small containers of milk and chocolate milk? That would be one thing I'd love in my mini-bar and hoping the butlers can stock that for you. Or-are they in the buffets as I can always grab a few myself.

Please see my reply. I forgot to quote you.

1 hour ago, Debde said:

Sometimes those mini-fridges don't get very cold though.  Haven't sailed MSC yet, but that's been our experience on other cruise lines.  If they do though, that's something we'd want to have too.  🙂

Thanks guys.

No they don't get that cold as that was my experience with Royal but on NCL they stayed cold enough. First time on MSC so on the learning curve.  Have to get those priorities straight -milk and chocolate milk with those bedtime snacks!!  LOL🥛

5 minutes ago, Debde said:

Thanks guys.

No they don't get that cold as that was my experience with Royal but on NCL they stayed cold enough. First time on MSC so on the learning curve.  Have to get those priorities straight -milk and chocolate milk with those bedtime snacks!!  LOL🥛

Or some wine-and-cheese as a bedtime snack.....

Our fridge was plenty cold enough. I believe that there were mini cartons of milk in there when we first boarded -- or maybe that was on NCL in the fridge there. Now I am not quite sure... sorry. Even if they don't have the cartons, they can put glasses of milk in the fridge so they are in the cabin waiting for when you want them. Or, you can walk to the lounge and get a fresh glass yourself. Depending on where your cabin is, you can probably get one in just a few minutes.

2 hours ago, Debde said:

Thanks guys.

I did not get too much out of the MSC YC mini bar, but I do recall having a beer that was plenty cold.

On 1/25/2018 at 1:09 AM, 2cruiseluvrs said:

We're sailing in the Yacht Club for the first time this summer. Apparently the Butler is available 24/7 to bring you whatever you want. I'm just curious... How far can you push this? I mean can you ask for lobster at 2 a.m. and then a mixed drink at 4 a.m. etc? Can anybody give me an example of what they've asked for? And what they've received?

Check with MarinerBoy.

• 1 year later...
On 10/18/2018 at 10:12 AM, jules815 said:

Sometimes those mini-fridges don't get very cold though.  Haven't sailed MSC yet, but that's been our experience on other cruise lines.  If they do though, that's something we'd want to have too.  🙂

You need to leave the cabinet door cracked open for air circulation.  

Yes it was an old thread but we are sailing yacht club in a few days and I am having a hard time finding much information.  I just wanted to let people know the problem with cruise refrigerators is that they stick them in small cabinets with no air circulation.  I am surprised they don’t burn out.  Anyway we always leave the cabinet partially open and have always had a cold refrigerator.

As long as we are going to resurrect a very old thread....

Anyone notice any differences in butler services among the different YC rooms you can book?  Obviously, I get that sailing in the Royal Suite is going to get the best of the best service, but I guess what I'm asking is if anyone has seen the butler service lacking when it comes to being in an interior room?

2 hours ago, Beardface said:

As long as we are going to resurrect a very old thread....

Anyone notice any differences in butler services among the different YC rooms you can book?  Obviously, I get that sailing in the Royal Suite is going to get the best of the best service, but I guess what I'm asking is if anyone has seen the butler service lacking when it comes to being in an interior room?

We've sailed RS twice on three trips and have had two deluxe plus a YIN.  I'd say no difference and assumption RS gets any better I'd say no despite some saying yes.

Just like NCL, luck of draw except MSC way better overall.

• Like 1