Taking towels off ship

travelingla

I could not find ths on these boards or in NCL’s FAQ

Are we allowed to take pool towels off ship to beach & on excursions?

I realize if lost and not returned we would be charged.

How are towels given out on the Pearl? Are they in the cabins? Or, use room card at poolside ?

Thank you!!

Both room and pool side recently. Yes, if lost or not returned, you will be charged for it. Yes, you can take it with you off the ship.

It's been years since I've been on NCL cruise. Does NCL "check out" towels at the pool? I know with Princess, they have a cart with fresh towels for your taking. Carnival swiped your card every time you take a towel. RCCL gave us "towel cards" for the pool.

It's been years since I've been on NCL cruise. Does NCL "check out" towels at the pool? I know with Princess, they have a cart with fresh towels for your taking. Carnival swiped your card every time you take a towel. RCCL gave us "towel cards" for the pool.

Towels are provided in your room

You are expected to take the towels from your room on excursions (that involve water)

You can exchange spiked towels for clean towels by (1) dropping them on your bathroom floor and having your room steward change them, (2) using the towel exchange on the pool deck, (3) using the towel exchange at the gangway at beach ports.

Towels are provided in your room

You are expected to take the towels from your room on excursions (that involve water)

You can exchange spiked towels for clean towels by (1) dropping them on your bathroom floor and having your room steward change them, (2) using the towel exchange on the pool deck, (3) using the towel exchange at the gangway at beach ports.

So no towels provided at the pool? You have to bring them from your room?