Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

4 hours ago, OneLonetraveler said:

That's exactly what I thought and I can't afford to keep adding and adding just to enjoy a cruise. I don't feel so bad now that I canceled the cruise. Way too much going on in that space. Searching for another cruise. I've always cruised Norwegian but now I may have to be more flexible.

Being on Bliss on Escape I had a great time and never paid for extras. Never used Spice on Escape (I had Vibe), thought the pool deck was to crazy. On Bliss I brought my own pool float and just relaxed and worshiped from there. 

The only time I have felt overwhelmed by people on a cruise/sun decks was on Epic when there was a spring break cruise and all the co'eds were booked four to a room and it was INSANE. 

I fell in love with the Waterfront on Bliss and it looks like that remains the same on Encore. Normally on cruises I find what I like early on and just stick with it. I am sure I can find enough on Encore. I do still agree that getting ride of Spice was lame - however I think I would be okay without it. 

That being said I am officially booked on the Encore inaugural TA and won't be worried about sunbathing lol

4 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

We met last year at the meet and greet at the breakaway Doug.

Yes!! I’m glad you said that, as I knew the name but missed the connection.  I totally forgot about that trip. 🙈

In all seriousness... if you go through the dumpsters, I’ll pay $500 plus shipping for a wonky-c. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1