How To Keep Valuables Safe While On A Beach Excursion?

And don't bring anything to the beach that you really don't need there. I always just bring an ID (not passport), credit card, and enough cash to cover expenses, which I keep in a plastic waterproof container that I can keep in my bathing suit pocket.

Search Amazon for Portable Gun Safe, most include a thether that locks to the unit so you can lock it to a beach chair.. (Not that it doesn't prevent someone stealing the whole chair, but should at least deter someone looking for a quick steal of in the open valuables).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

We use a KYSS bag. Stands for keep your stuff safe. You should check their website.

The bags come in several sizes and colors. They have a chain to attach your bag to your beach chair.

It’s not totally theft proof more theft deterrent since if someone tries to take it they are dragging a lounge chair too so probably likely to target an easier to grab and run bag.

I have had this bag for a few years and like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Your ships card , credit card , DL, and even cash can get wet...so hubby can keep them in a velcro pocket on his swim trunks. Other stuff can stay on the beach...no one wants your flip flops or tee shirt, or ratty paperback book. Don't bring pricey electronics to the beach!

Going on several beach excursions on my next cruise and was hoping for suggestions for keeping valuables safe while in the water. Saw a AquaVault on Amazon anyone have experience with it?

This works perfectly

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DDXRVES/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We use this:https://www.amazon.com/Vaultz-Locking-Tether-Inches-VZ00727/dp/B00P45G51E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517609852&sr=8-1&keywords=vaultz+locking+tool+pouch

It worked great on our last 3 cruises. It attaches to you chair by a steel cord. Unless they are carrying bolt cutters or take the whole chair - pretty safe.

We use a KYSS bag. Stands for keep your stuff safe. You should check their website.

The bags come in several sizes and colors. They have a chain to attach your bag to your beach chair.

It’s not totally theft proof more theft deterrent since if someone tries to take it they are dragging a lounge chair too so probably likely to target an easier to grab and run bag.

I have had this bag for a few years and like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've got a KYSS bag too and I love it (but still don't take things like my phone to the beach). I also got a water proof... thingy... from lee valley to store our money in. We use a carabiner to clip it to my husband's bathing suit.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/garden/page.aspx?p=73609&cat=2,42194,47776

The blue one fits money just right.

Add one more vote for KYSS bags. Got our for our most recent cruise and can't imagine what we did before. The "Large" size was great for DW and I to carry towels, sunscreen, books, and water to the beach and the inside zip pocket kept phone and wallet separated and easily available. The whole bag chains to the lounge chair as a theft deterrent.

Made a great "personal item" carry-on for the airplane, too.

Add one more vote for KYSS bags. Got our for our most recent cruise and can't imagine what we did before. The "Large" size was great for DW and I to carry towels, sunscreen, books, and water to the beach and the inside zip pocket kept phone and wallet separated and easily available. The whole bag chains to the lounge chair as a theft deterrent.

We also use the large KYSS bag much in the same way. We never carry anything of high value or that's irreplaceable, but nice to have the option of locking it down. We previously used a Master Lock Personal Safe but found it inconvenient to carry to the beach. We still use that sometimes for jewelry etc. when staying in hotels without room safes.

I got the medium, which is big. The large must be huge!