survey

44cruises

I did not receive one either after my January cruise. When I spoke with a lady from Captains Club after my return she told me the surveys are sent by an outside vendor. She took down my comments about the cruise and was most appreciative that I took the time to call. Their number is 800-760-0654. I know the crew relies heavily on passenger comments for promotions.

On my most recent cruise B2B I received the surveys for both cruises approximately 2-3 days after the end of the cruise to the e-mail address on file with Captain's Club. This was in January of this year.

A couple we were traveling with did not receive one for the first cruise and talked to Michael's Club Concierge. She had a survey sent to them. On the second cruise they received it within 2 days of the end of the cruise.

After our last cruise in December, we ended up staying in Ft. Lauderdale a couple extra days and by the time we got home, the survey email was already in my inbox. Are you sure it didn't go into your junk or spam box?

Just about to suggest the same!

We were on the Eclipse 1/21-2/4. I received the email survey about four hours after leaving the ship. DH got the email today.
Interesting to see this.

We have been receiving only one survey after each cruise, sent to the email address of the passenger holding the Celebrity account that was originally used when booking the reservation.

This sends the message that the opinions of the other passengers from the same stateroom are of no interest to them, despite holding their own Celebrity accounts with their own email address and their own Captain's Club points.

Interesting to see this.

We have been receiving only one survey after each cruise, sent to the email address of the passenger holding the Celebrity account that was originally used when booking the reservation.

This sends the message that the opinions of the other passengers from the same stateroom are of no interest to them, despite holding their own Celebrity accounts with their own email address and their own Captain's Club points.

DW always gets a survey too. You might want to contact the Captain's Club to find out why only one is sent to you.

DW always gets a survey too. You might want to contact the Captain's Club to find out why only one is sent to you.

Thank you. Will do that.

When we started cruising, they were still using the old paper surveys. At that time we asked why we didn't receive one for each passenger, and the reply was that they only gave out one per cabin.

So we didn't even realize that they were now sending one to each passenger until seeing this thread.

Edited by varoo