You know your addicted to Cruising when...

G&TQ

When you're consistently booking and going on the #1 cruise line overall for 14 years in a row and running (Royal Caribbean)

- Me. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I like the frequency of cruising but not your cruiseline choice!!

When you go shopping and look at clothes that will only pack well for your next cruise.

Also while looking for new appliances for the kitchen and had a hard time deciding if the ones with the all the bells and whistles are worth the extra cost because the savings could pay for your next cruise.

When you go shopping and look at clothes that will only pack well for your next cruise.

Also while looking for new appliances for the kitchen and had a hard time deciding if the ones with the all the bells and whistles are worth the extra cost because the savings could pay for your next cruise.

This is a good one. Recently I was shopping for clothes and thought "this would be comfy to wear at the seaside theater" lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You don't feel well without one booked. Also when you're on CC every day.

Whatta ya mean ?? I STILL come on here Everyday, and still get a lump in my chest when I see ANY cruise ship (regardless of which line it belongs too) on a television commercial :*. And immediately wish on was on her ! Now,THAT'S hooked !!

Mac

I know I am addicted because all my friends greet me as follows: "So Richard, how many days?" You don't think that I talk too much about cruising?

Too funny, I have a couple people at work that ask me the same thing. They also cruise so its a shared addiction! :-)