Luggage Valet on Silhouette

Sandie

We were on the New Year's Eve Cruise and I did have to ask about it. We never received any information in our cabin.

It was well worth the $50 for both of us, even with repeated visits to guest relations to ask about luggage valet and to get the correct forms.

The line to check bags at FLL was very long and we were thrilled to be able to bypass the line.

We were on the New Year's Eve Cruise and I did have to ask about it. We never received any information in our cabin.

It was well worth the $50 for both of us, even with repeated visits to guest relations to ask about luggage valet and to get the correct forms.

The line to check bags at FLL was very long and we were thrilled to be able to bypass the line.

I have seen the announcement in the dailies for different cruises

Celebrity does want a copy of your itinerary to be turned in with the Luggage Valet form. I printed it off before we left home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’ve not used luggage valet, so forgive me for a newbie question. They’ll want a copy of my flight itinerary, correct?

I’ve not used luggage valet, so forgive me for a newbie question. They’ll want a copy of my flight itinerary, correct?

They need your airline, flight number, departure time and final destination. I don't remember if they need your record locator or ticket number. Perhaps someone who has used it more recently will recall.

They need your airline, flight number, departure time and final destination. I don't remember if they need your record locator or ticket number. Perhaps someone who has used it more recently will recall.

They want all that and the ticket number for you to fill out on the form. But the cover sheet also says they need a copy of your itinerary. I suppose in case of illegible handwriting or a transposition in a number....

We were on Silhouette last week and used luggage valet. We had to have the forms filled out at Guest Relations by noon on Friday for a Sunday disembarkation. They did make a copy of our itinerary. Absolutely the best $50 I've spent.

We used luggage valet on cruise last year from Miami.

Going out of Ft. Lauderdale this year but flight is 1149a.m. My understanding is I'm too early to use luggage valet, correct?

If your ship arrives at Miami this from the form:

MIA American Airlines, Delta(only domestic), United Airlines and US Airways

FLL American Airlines, Delta(only domestic), United Airlines and US Airways, Jet Blue Airlines and Southwest

Flights from MIA between 11:30AM and 11:59PM and from FLL between 2:00PM to 11:59PM

If your ships arrive at FLL, I do not have the info.

Thank you, everyone, for you replies. We are sailing in February, 2019, so I assume Silhouette will be back to Fort Lauderdale at that time. From our past experiences, we would need to have a flight from FLL departing around noon. Is my thinking accurate?

My companion will be flying back to Scotland through Newark. Is Luggage Valet available to her?

Thanks again,

Sandie