Reflection CS--large enough to have a dinner party?

Eve

Have never sailed in a Celebrity Suite before and am wondering if it is large enough to host a dinner party for 8 adults. Can anyone lend some insight?

Thanks!

It's large enough but the table only seats 4 people. I suppose the other 4 could eat out on the balcony. I certainly wouldn't try to host 8 people for dinner in a celebrity suite. There are other, more comfortable venues on the ship.

Have never sailed in a Celebrity Suite before and am wondering if it is large enough to host a dinner party for 8 adults. Can anyone lend some insight?

Thanks!

The Celebrity Suite is listed as 467 square feet. Having been in one, it is quite compact. I wouldn't want to hang out with more then three people in the room. Throwing a dinner party for eight in a Celebrity Suite would be like the entire US Senate going into session in my living room.

Not done a CS on Reflection but have on Equinox....we found it unsuitable for three of us to dine properly inside, the coffee table is low, the sofa is large.

Why not have a chat with your butler and invite your guests for pre dinner canopies and Champagne and then go on to dine in one of the speciality restaurants? With you and your guests mixed standing and sitting in the room and balcony you could accommodate 8.

Have a great cruise.