Harmony zipline- Do they weigh you?

I do not know what the specified weight limit is for that ride but... the guidelines are there for all our safety. I have had to tell my children many many times they would "have to wait another year" to go on rides, etc because of their weight, height, etc. Yes, we could have fudged it and gotten around the rules sometimes but is it really worth the chance of an accident regardless how slight? I suggest playing it safe and following the guidelines.

My daughter is 52 inches but only 69 pounds. She really wants to try the zip line but I'm not sure if 69 lbs is close enough to let her ride?

If she is less than 75 pounds, they won't let her ride.

My daughter is 52 inches but only 69 pounds. She really wants to try the zip line but I'm not sure if 69 lbs is close enough to let her ride?

Better question is this. As a mother, do you want her getting stuck in the middle, because she was not heavy enough? Close enough means potential for being stuck. How is she in a panic situation? Would she be calm enough to wait for a rescue?

I don't know what the weight limit, is, but tell her to bulk up before the cruise to make the weight requirements.

If they suspect you are under ornover the stated limits theynwillnweigh you. On oasis and allure they had like a home scale to weigh a guest.

No tandem riders either. One guest per ride.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

My daughter and nephew were both 2 - 3 pounds under on the Oasis and they did not them ride. They did weigh them. They also weighed my brother-in-law who is somewhat heavy although he was about 5 pounds within the limit. So, in my experience they don't weigh everyone but they will weigh those that look to be on the edge of the limits on either side.

If they suspect you are under ornover the stated limits theynwillnweigh you. On oasis and allure they had like a home scale to weigh a guest.

No tandem riders either. One guest per ride.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Sorry for all the misspellings on my phone. Did not realize my errors till now. I have fat fingers trying to reply on phone.

If they suspect you are over or under the stated limits, they will weigh you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you have a question about any RCL ship the above will answer. She appears to be on 24/7 and answering all. I think the poor thing has nothing else to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

see that word "HOST" in front of Bob's screen name?! there's reason it's there. He is the acknowledged expert in most things RCI.

If you have a question about any RCL ship the above will answer. She appears to be on 24/7 and answering all. I think the poor thing has nothing else to do.

Unnecessary comment! He is exceedingly helpful to everyone, plus did you not notice the word Host in his title!

They weighed my daughter and she weighed in at 68 pounds and they told her no. It was tough because her younger sister (who is 5 inches taller than her) was able to do it at 75 pounds. They really do have a scale there to weigh them. Later in the week after a lot of cruise eating, she tried again and still weighed 68 pounds. I could never figure out how she didn't gain an ounce that week, but I had no trouble putting on a few extra!

• 1 month later...
What is the weight limit for the zipline? My partner is a larger person and I'm not sure if he'll be able to participate.

Between 75 and 275 pounds. At least 52 inches tall.

We were on Harmony last August, my daughter was 12 and weighted 73 pounds before the cruise. She wanted

to try the zip line so badly but the minimum limit is 75 pounds. Crew would not let her do it on Day 1 but suggested her to eat more during the cruise and try again toward the end of the cruise.

After having steaks and frites for several nights and double desserts after each meal, she tried again on Day 5. She was barely 75 pounds at first but the crew member weighted her again after she put on the harness which gave her a couple more pounds. She did it for a few times and then she was done with it and called that a mission accomplished.

My suggestion is to check with different crew members at different time.

Wish you luck and enjoy your cruise!!

As opposed to you who has so much to do that you take time to post unhelpful garbage for no reason...