How to figure out if room on Allure has bed by balcony or by bathroom?

I have had the Bed both ways, and never really paid much attention to it. Now that I think about it, the bed seems to be more toward the bathroom on rooms I have booked. I have always booked Port side mid ship on our cruises so probably explains why the bed is in the same place all the time, on Radiance & Liberty Class. My first Oasis Class with our daughter will be in 2020.

I have had the Bed both ways, and never really paid much attention to it. Now that I think about it, the bed seems to be more toward the bathroom on rooms I have booked. I have always booked Port side mid ship on our cruises so probably explains why the bed is in the same place all the time, on Radiance & Liberty Class. My first Oasis Class with our daughter will be in 2020.

Actually what explains it is the bed is in the same place on Radiance, Voyager, and Freedom class ships. It is not related to the location of your cabins. This issue only exists on Oasis and maybe Quantum class ships.

Ocean Boy to clarify, When I have booked, the bathroom has been to my left or right as I enter the cabin. The bed has been next to the bathroom either way. In only a few cases has the bed been near the balcony. I don't really think about it when booking my cabin on where the bed will be. Having it near the bathroom I guess will lessen the walk but not by much.:)

• 1 month later...

How does this work when suites are next to standard balcony staterooms. On the Allure, which cabin has the bed by the balcony, 11650 or 11652. I get a different answer depending on whether I work from the aft or the bow.

How does this work when suites are next to standard balcony staterooms. On the Allure, which cabin has the bed by the balcony, 11650 or 11652. I get a different answer depending on whether I work from the aft or the bow.

Can't tell for sure either way on that pair.

Find a pair of connecting cabins. As you view them from the hall the cabin on the right has the bed by the balcony, the cabin on the left has the bed by the bath. Every pair of cabins from that point will follow that pattern.

Post your cabin number if you are not sure.

Please tell me which

I am on Symphony cabin 11608:)

Still interested if anyone has bed configuration info on cabins 11650 or 11652 on Allure.

11652 has thebed by the balcony. No couch but a chair instead.

Video from Oasis which would be the same for Allure.

I’m going to assume that because of the door configuration for the connecting doors that 11650 also has the bed by the balcony but that is only an assumption.

I've read this before but I don't understand why having the bed by the balcony makes it "a lot cooler." It's only few feet.:confused:

We just came home from our first cruise last week. Two balconies side-by-side (but not connecting).

My husband & I had 7214 (bed by balcony) and my Dad and our son had 7216 (couch by the balcony, bed was by the closet/bathroom).

I LOVED the bed by the balcony! The view was closer/better than my Dad's bed. Plus, even with the balcony door shut, I could hear the water. We rarely closed the drapes. Luckily our port side never faced the dock. I had expected the Allure to back in at least one port but she never did. :)