How to figure out if room on Allure has bed by balcony or by bathroom?

Looking at these posts concerns me!

We set sail in THREE days..Allure, Deck 14, Stateroom 566 (we do have a balcony!)

I'm HOT. ALL THE TIME.

Is there an AC unit in the cabins?? Or at least a FAN?

If I need to, I'll go run out and buy a small one that I can pack in my checked bag! Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks so much!!!

Didn’t realize this was such a big deal...bed by the balcony or bathroom. This will be our 3rd cruise and our 1st balcony room. Allure rm 7612. I’m beyond excited for this cruise.( October 21, 2018 ) I seem to be on CC every day reading and learning new things about everything!! I believe we are on the starboard side which I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing? So is the bed by the balcony or bathroom? AND being starboard will we see more of the port when we are docked? Will we see sunrises or sunsets?? ( western Caribbean )

Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Didn’t realize this was such a big deal...bed by the balcony or bathroom. This will be our 3rd cruise and our 1st balcony room. Allure rm 7612. I’m beyond excited for this cruise.( October 21, 2018 ) I seem to be on CC every day reading and learning new things about everything!! I believe we are on the starboard side which I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing? So is the bed by the balcony or bathroom? AND being starboard will we see more of the port when we are docked? Will we see sunrises or sunsets?? ( western Caribbean )

Thanks in advance!!

7612 has the bed by the balcony.

11652 has thebed by the balcony. No couch but a chair instead.

Video from Oasis which would be the same for Allure.

I’m going to assume that because of the door configuration for the connecting doors that 11650 also has the bed by the balcony but that is only an assumption.

Thank you. This helped a lot. We switched to 11650 so I will know for sure in a few months. The chair vs. couch doesn't matter. We need to have enough room to park the scooter.

• 5 months later...
On 5/10/2018 at 10:29 AM, modem9 said:

Thank you. This helped a lot. We switched to 11650 so I will know for sure in a few months. The chair vs. couch doesn't matter. We need to have enough room to park the scooter.

Allure 11650 has bed by the bath.  Connecting door is by the balcony.  There is a chair, no couch.

22 minutes ago, katiel53 said:

Am I  correct that on Harmony, cabin 11295 has the bed  by the bath?  I am confused as there is an odd number of cabins after the connecting cabins.  Thanks.

Bed by the bathroom.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...