Get on the ship early, you are starving, would it be Guy's Burgers of Blue Iguana?

LongHill44

In my experiences, the line for Guys will be at its longest on Embarkation day. I'd try BlueIguana, the buffet, or the deli. Come back to Guy's later.

I tend to skip Guy's on Embarkation Day. The way people line up, you'd think they hadn't eaten a hamburger and fries for at least three years. I typically go to the Deli (the line is usually very short) and get a turkey wrap. Then head to the Pizza Pirate for a couple of slices of pizza.

Does the Pride have a BBQ place?

Guy's Pig& Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse is only on Breeze, Dream, Magic, and Vista.

Ol' Fashioned BBQ is on the Conquest, Freedom, Glory, Liberty, Splendor, and Valor

Lately I’ve been hitting Blue Iguana first for a few tacos then over to Guy’s for a burger dessert.

Pro tip: grab some tortillas and go over to the burrito/salad line for shrimp to make amazing shrimp tacos.

Definitely hit the Lido, or the back where the deli is. Depending on what ship you are on, they have a great Indian place, Tandoori as well. I think that is only on the Magic and Breeze though...

Blue Iguana for either a burrito or tacos. Then to Guy's for his fries on the side. Now I want to go even more!

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!

This is exactly what I did last cruise... but since I was in line at Guy's, I got the hubs a burger too! Guy's fries are wonderful!!! I always ask for extra fries!

Definitely which ever line is shortest. For me, I went to BlueIguana first last time.

One thing I'll say is if you like burgers and tacos, make a point to ensure you can visit both places enough. With them being open only during lunch hours, it is easy to miss out, especially on port days. I only had guys once on my last cruise, and I was bummed about that.

Depends.....IF it was the Magic or Breeze....I would run to the back deck for the TANDOOR. Better food than either of the other two, and lines shorter on the first day as so many people don't know its there. By last day it has just as long a line as the others.

If it is any other ship, Conquest class, I would probably do Blue Iguana and DH would do Guy's burgers.

At Guy's make sure to check both sides of the line before just getting in line. I've walked right up and waited behind one person on one side when the line on the other side was 20 or more people deep. I guess a lot of people don't know there's two sides, or don't pay attention and just get in line because it's there.

Also Guys is usually open much later than Blue Iguana. So take that into consideration too.

Love burgers and tacos/burritos, just looking for some advice from the pros.

Need to pick one, is it Guy's or Blue Iguana

Decide when you get there, they are usually next to each other, see which has the worst lines :)

I prefer Guy's but loved Blue Iguana too.

Love burgers and tacos/burritos, just looking for some advice from the pros.

Need to pick one, is it Guy's or Blue Iguana

I would tell you to go to Guys and I would go to Blue Iguana. The burgers are too greasy for me but so many people love Guys.

Blue Iguana Bar. For a nice margarita. My stomach can wait, my liver needs servicing right away!
Next time you're on a ship with an Alchemy Bar, get a margarita made with Roca Patron Silver, fresh lime juice, fresh chopped ginger and agave syrup. You'll thank me. ;)

Ok, so here’s the secret to hitting up multiple favorite eateries with no/minimal line...

1) Get FttF if you are not Platium/Diamond

2) Get to the pier extremely early so you are at the front of the boarding line

3) As soon as you get on the ship, cut through the closed MDR and make a bee-line toward the aft stairs/elevators. Go straight up to Lido deck, enter the buffet from the back and head forward toward Blue Iguana, Guys, etc.

You will have beat out everyone else who took the midship stairs/elevators and plenty of time to hit them all quickly :-)

Ok, now it’s not a secret anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by crooooze