How many Shore Excursions are you entitled to in Bermuda.

salzdt

If you chose the Shore Excursion as one of your Packages, how many Shore Excursions do you receive?

If you click on the promo, on the next page scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see the Terms and Conditions that have all the information you require.

do not do any ship excursions in Bermuda, even with the discount you will find cheaper and better locally. There is no need to make it back to the ship by sailing since you are there for 3 days. Get the bus pass and use the busses and water taxis to get around, best way to do it

If you chose the Shore Excursion as one of your Packages, how many Shore Excursions do you receive?

You get $150 in credit for one or multiple shore excursions. This is the only port where credits can be combined. We found that with our Platinum discounts and $50 shore ex credit, it was cheaper to use the ship's transfers to Horseshoe bay than going out and catching the shared taxis.

You get $150 in credit for one or multiple shore excursions. This is the only port where credits can be combined. We found that with our Platinum discounts and $50 shore ex credit, it was cheaper to use the ship's transfers to Horseshoe bay than going out and catching the shared taxis.

Are you certain about this?

Last year we ended up with an extra day in Nassau (overnight stay) and received an extra $50 cabin credit.

This time we arrive in Bermuda around 5 PM with the next day being a full day and on the last day we leave prior to 3 PM. So you are saying we can either use it as $50 per day or combine it for one tour ($150 per cabin or $75 per person)?

MARAPRINCE

Are you certain about this?

Last year we ended up with an extra day in Nassau (overnight stay) and received an extra $50 cabin credit.

This time we arrive in Bermuda around 5 PM with the next day being a full day and on the last day we leave prior to 3 PM. So you are saying we can either use it as $50 per day or combine it for one tour ($150 per cabin or $75 per person)?

MARAPRINCE

Yes I am curious about this promo also and how it works in Bermuda. If combinable that would be great!! Well worth if it can be combined not so much if not.

I booked during the take all 4/5 so glad to get a chance to test it out in Bermuda.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thanks so much. this is info I have been wondering about as well.We do have the promo, plus our Platinum plus discount, so now I know we can combine. Great info.

unless there has been a recent change in policy, the credit IS NOT combinable in bermuda.

but i agree with others, its a wasted perk here. island is clean, safe and easy to see on your own via the bus and ferry system. NCL also has a free ferry to st. george.

Sometimes the NCL excursion credit works well for some on the Boston - Bermuda cruise due to being in Bermuda on Sunday and public holidays. While you can certainly take taxis (25% premium for Sunday travel) and buses and ferries (limited Sunday schedule) you are only in Bermuda for 50 hours and can waste some time waiting for buses, etc.