Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Hi,

Do you have to create a new account to sign in now? Have been trying to do this but down at "security" question, it won't come up to put in anything in. yet I can put in an answer - very frustrating. I am currently on Adventure so asked IT guy for help but he only said try a different browser. That didn't work.

Any suggestions how to get into website???

Thanks,

NJ

try this

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

THANK YOU!! Looks like the sale is over now. :( But at least I can get in. I appreciate your help.

Yeah the sale was over last night. Some good soul shared that link yesterday and i was able to book all my labadee stuff.

I’ve really not had a problem. All my previous cruises are there along with my cruise on April 8, 2018. If u click the icon on top left corner it takes you to the RCCL Website and you are already logged on at least I was. Then you can play on the Cruise Planner I did have to enter my name date and confirmation number again when I wanted to order something else but that’s not a big deal. It showed all my paperwork and said I’ve completed them. Maybe I got lucky but I’ve not had any issues ....... YET [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So glad we have our cruise documents printed for our next cruises. They are missing half of our booked cruises. They have none of our previous 67 cruises listed. We turn Pinnacle in 6 weeks, hope they don't have that messed up.

So glad we have our cruise documents printed for our next cruises. They are missing half of our booked cruises. They have none of our previous 67 cruises listed. We turn Pinnacle in 6 weeks, hope they don't have that messed up.

that would really suck

I can now get into my account and my upcoming Allure sailing is there but nothing else. None of the other cruises I have booked or any of my past cruises. I cannot find a Cruise Planner tab anywhere !

Why does Royal's IT have to live up to its HORRIFIC reputation EVERY single time ??

I called the C&A D+ desk because my total point/nights count was shy by 2. After going back & forth the rep. transferred me to the resolution dept. We were able to find 1 which under the new system had my Quantum cruise as 11 days rather than 12. She agreed to give the total of 2.

Asked if she could help me get into my upcoming Allure cruise planner--She had a very difficult time navigating the site and other than my name and statistics could not get to first base. After some 15 minutes of trying, she asked me if she could call me once she got the answer. What could I say.

As a long time RCL member and shareholder, I'm embarrassed by their lack of coordination not only with their staff, but with their customers.

I can't take credit. Got it from member blackshirt on another thread.

Well thanks to you both.

I just logged in thru that link and completed and printed all my paperwork for our April cruise....so I feel better now...although I am sure they will have it all worked out in a week....right?...haha

Well thanks to you both.

I just logged in thru that link and completed and printed all my paperwork for our April cruise....so I feel better now...although I am sure they will have it all worked out in a week....right?...haha

Yeah sure it will!

Was able to use this log in. I used my old information and it let me in. I took advantage and quickly did our on line check for Set Sail Pass. Done and printed. Try it and see if it works for any of you that are having problems. Ugh! what a mess!!!:mad::mad:

I just used the same link and did the same too...worked fine for me. I completed and printed all paperwork for my April cruise.

Good luck to everyone...hope this gets resolved soon.

I called them. apparently they are migrating data and functionality in stages not to overload the server. #DumbPlan Regardless, to get into cruiseplanner, log out of the website, then at the top click "already booked" then "cruise planner" then key in your cruise info, name, sale date, etc... and you get in. Me, personally, i am not buying anything on cruise planner until this conversion is complete.

I called them. apparently they are migrating data and functionality in stages not to overload the server. #DumbPlan Regardless, to get into cruiseplanner, log out of the website, then at the top click "already booked" then "cruise planner" then key in your cruise info, name, sale date, etc... and you get in. Me, personally, i am not buying anything on cruise planner until this conversion is complete.

Thank you, that worked!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

same here, I'm not even booking any cruise until they have their web site resolved, otherwise they may lose my payments or booking.

It worked for someone else but not for me.

This blows.