Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I was able to get in using the link posted and printed out my points and C&A status, but can’t access cruise history or cruise planner. Luckily we don’t sail for another month.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I logged in with my prior user ID and password. I was redirected to create a new password and update my info. Then I entered my CA number and it updated my account. It was easy and took less than 5 mins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Go back in later. Past cruises are there but on dashboard my points are now 0. Pre gold like I have never cruises. I Just got back from 14 nights Should be 94. I would expect you have trouble tomorrow. Just saying !

Went to print docs and RCI changed their website design for the cruise planner.

Our info is all filled out and check in is complete, but we need to print the page to bring to the port.

Everything we click access cruise planner --- it says "bad request"

And we leave tomorrow. sigh....

I logged in with my prior user ID and password. I was redirected to create a new password and update my info. Then I entered my CA number and it updated my account. It was easy and took less than 5 mins.

I was able to do the same with spouse's acct, but on my account I couldn't even log into?? Got error message:

"We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later."

So scary that these people have some of our personal data-who's guarding the files:rolleyes:

I was able to do the same with spouse's acct, but on my account I couldn't even log into?? Got error message:

"We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later."

So scary that these people have some of our personal data-who's guarding the files:rolleyes:

Funny? :rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused:

Tried to access spouse's account and now receive new error message:

"invalid email and password combination."

Never used an email, used a username.

I give up doing this crap online. Will call in to RCI next week. No offense, (except to me & others?), but my time is more valuably spent not doing this "chase my a**" exercise on the RCI website.

Have a great weekend everyone!!:)

Is anyone else having difficulty getting into the “my cruises” area? Thanks to a previous thread, I am able to get into an older reservation. When I try to add the reservation I just made tonight, it makes me sign back in and won’t except my username/ email and password!

Still can’t get to our reservations for next week. They keep saying that we should understand that these things take time. When they asked if we knew what we wanted, they could book it for us, I wanted to ask them to read every shore ex description. Why didnt they back it out???

Funny? :rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused:

Tried to access spouse's account and now receive new error message:

"invalid email and password combination."

Never used an email, used a username.

I give up doing this crap online. Will call in to RCI next week. No offense, (except to me & others?), but my time is more valuably spent not doing this "chase my a**" exercise on the RCI website.

Have a great weekend everyone!!:)

The new site doesn't recognize user names that aren't email addresses. If you click on "forgot password" and use an email address, you will then get a link via your email to set up a new password which has to be 8 characters, including one number and one upper case. It worked for me, but be aware, you may have to add in cruises, your C&A number and can't access everything yet.

The new site doesn't recognize user names that aren't email addresses. If you click on "forgot password" and use an email address, you will then get a link via your email to set up a new password which has to be 8 characters, including one number and one upper case. It worked for me, but be aware, you may have to add in cruises, your C&A number and can't access everything yet.

It’s a great idea in theory however the link in the reset emails I get don’t work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still can’t get to our reservations for next week. They keep saying that we should understand that these things take time. When they asked if we knew what we wanted, they could book it for us, I wanted to ask them to read every shore ex description. Why didnt they back it out???

Yeah, well, we have basically established that it shouldn't be the way it is. There are plenty of sites that update and/or transfer invisibly and others that announce a shut down of 24 hours or so to update. Both of which are completely legitimate. RCI just refuses to do so.

Having the same problem. Spent 45 minutes on the phone with RCI. Told me they opened a case with their tech support. Asked me to check back in 48 -72 hours to see if it works. Another epic fail of a website upgrade for Royal Caribbean. They need to can the amateurs they have running IT and bring over Celebrity's group. The Celebrity site is 10 times more efficient and advanced.

It’s a great idea in theory however the link in the reset emails I get don’t work.

It's more than theory. It worked for me and for others. But, the site is really screwed up.

It's more than theory. It worked for me and for others. But, the site is really screwed up.

I know. I’m just annoyed it’s not working and continues not to work.

In other news, Princess’s website performs flawlessly.