Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Travel agent said you don't have to check in and just show up at the port as they have your name. Doesn't sound like it would work? Anyone with experience of showing up at the port without checking in first?

Doesn't sound like it would work? Anyone with experience of showing up at the port without checking in first?

Many/most first timers show up without a setsail pass. It does slow the initial security check (while they look you up on the manifest) but the setsail pass is not needed.

Many/most first timers show up without a setsail pass. It does slow the initial security check (while they look you up on the manifest) but the setsail pass is not needed.

Hopefully the cruise poet computer system works better ![emoji3][emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hopefully the cruise poet computer system works better ![emoji3][emoji30]

The manifest is printed on paper and each initial screening person has one. As long as they can read and match to your identity document(s), you are good.

That's what I thought. So how do you get a set sail pass with this new web site if you can't log in?

I know it’s a long thread, but the link to get into your old My Cruises has been posted many times. Regardless, you do not need the set sail pass. It will take a few minutes longer to get into the terminal because they will have to look your name up but you will still get in.

But....don't you have to input your information (passport, credit card...etc) at least 3 days before? Just wondering.

If you want to do online check in - also not required. Like checking in for a flight, the only thing you need is identification documents and show up.

But....don't you have to input your information (passport, credit card...etc) at least 3 days before? Just wondering.

That is right. If you are within 3 days and haven’t completed online checkin, it’s too late. Again, all of that can be done at the terminal.

Ok then. Thanks for all the advice. Just wont even bother with the website and do everything when we get to the port and ship. Oh, one last question, think there will be an issue linking 8 reservations for dinner when we get there? I think we are all on my time dinning.

The cruise planner now shows up on my cruise page but when I click on it, then go to reserve now it asks me for my reservation number. I don't memorize those

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah, they have messed that up big time, though it might get better. One time I got to some cruise planner page and there was a drop box with all of my reservations. I haven’t been able to get back to that page since. Make sure you copy your res number when on your cruise page so you can paste it in.

Travel agent said you don't have to check in and just show up at the port as they have your name. Doesn't sound like it would work? Anyone with experience of showing up at the port without checking in first?

I've done it before when I couldn't print my set sail pass due to technical issues. No big deal- checkin takes 2 minutes longer as there's an extra form to fill out. When going into Port of Tampa, security looked me up on a manifest and then let me in.

Has anyone been able to purchase anything through the cruise planner using the old link? I got in, but when I try to check out I get an error.

The credit card is good (verified through the bank) so could it be a website problem?

Payment Not Accepted

Your credit card and billing information could not be processed.

Ok then. Thanks for all the advice. Just wont even bother with the website and do everything when we get to the port and ship. Oh, one last question, think there will be an issue linking 8 reservations for dinner when we get there? I think we are all on my time dinning.

Shouldn’t be but I’d say head to the dining room as soon as you board with all the reservation info.

I'd talk with the maitre 'd at the MDR when you first get on board.

Has anyone been able to purchase anything through the cruise planner using the old link? I got in, but when I try to check out I get an error.

The credit card is good (verified through the bank) so could it be a website problem?

Yes, it's a web site problem but don't think it's related to the move to the new site - that has been reported in the past.

That's what I thought. So how do you get a set sail pass with this new web site if you can't log in?

Use the back door link as shown in some of the posts. I was able to print my set sail and tags this AM. After you get to the log in page, enter your old id/password. Go to the check-in. Do not log in at the most upper right as it will take you to the new "blue" log in and you wont be able to navigate.

If you already have a cruise booked and need to access the Cruise Planner, Online Check-in, Shore Excursions, luggage tags, etc, it looks like you can still do that thru the regular website https://www.royalcaribbean.com/ and click on the dropdown ALREADY BOOKED. This worked for me, even tho I still cannot log in thru the dreaded blue screen.

Anyone else having this happen? They made me create a new password a few days ago (after years of using the same password). Now when I try to log in with my email and password it says unable to log you in, try again later.

I have a cruise tomorrow and wanted to buy internet. :-(