Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Did that with spouses account. Worked great!

Any idea what to do if you had 2 C&A accounts with the same email address?

Sorry, just set up new account with 2nd email address. Had to add C&A number, but both my upcoming cruises were there. States that it will take 24 hours to merge C&A account info. Fingers crossed!!

Good question about 2 accounts having the same address. I have that problem. You can set up one account but the 2nd one can’t be set up because the email address is already used by another account.

I have another email address I can use but It auto fills the email address and won’t except a different address for the account.

I will wait until Monday to see if anything has changed. There were some changes today but there are still a lot of changes to be loaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Many people are logging-in through a RCCL "back-door" to the original site.

It works with your old user name and password: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

I'm not sure how long this back-door will remain open, so if you get in I would suggest completing your check-in and printing your docs as soon as you can. As far as I can tell, I am able to access the Cruise Planner (for excursions etc) this way as well.

Joe

Halifax, Canada

Thanks for the key to the back door!

I was able to get into the new site but had to change my user name and password. Once in, no information was available. Said I had no crusing history but have cruised RCCL 46 times. I tried the backdoor but said this page was no longer available. So I sucked it up and called RCCL and held FOREVER. Finally, the representative told me to give it a week before checking back to see my information. So typical of RCCL website.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I have another email address I can use but It auto fills the email address and won’t except a different address for the account.

I was having that autofill problem and I had to clear my history every time I started working on updating another account.

I was able to get into the new site but had to change my user name and password. Once in, no information was available. Said I had no crusing history but have cruised RCCL 46 times. I tried the backdoor but said this page was no longer available. So I sucked it up and called RCCL and held FOREVER. Finally, the representative told me to give it a week before checking back to see my information. So typical of RCCL website.

Did you enter your C&A number? Once I did that it took a few minutes for my correct points to be viewable (in the interim I was 'pre-gold'), and then all of my cruises were visible the next morning (but the individual cruise points are shown in the old points system til the date they changed over to the days system.)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Wow. Royal has 0 concern - doing this in high season?? I feel very sorry for people that are cruising very soon. Royal upper management should be ashamed. I don’t see any management apologizing. Typical royal

Did you enter your C&A number? Once I did that it took a few minutes for my correct points to be viewable (in the interim I was 'pre-gold'), and then all of my cruises were visible the next morning (but the individual cruise points are shown in the old points system til the date they changed over to the days system.)

That worked the first day. Starting Thursday my points zeroed out and it has been that way ever since even though my cruise history is now there. This new website I repeat now an epic fail. Absolute no testing with all the issues Royal it Development is an embarrassment

It might be problematic if you need access right now, in that case I would call. If not, I would wait and let their updating catch up. I changed over 5 accounts and everything looks fine for now. I can log in after updating and cruises and points are showing.

what a mess...

Don’t bother calling. The non customer service rep after being on hold for 68 minutes only said we are having difficulties try again in a week. - really. Switch back to the old site. It isn’t that hard. Where is management? Oh probably vacationing on a cruise !

Firefox won't let me in at all on this redesigned site....says Bad Request. Safari lets me see my upcoming cruises but I cannot get into my cruise planner......any ideas?

I also can’t get in cruise planner using Safari on my Mac. I can get there on my IPad. Others have mentioned being more successful using smart devices.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Tried to sign on to Royal Caribbean's Website yesterday, and found out they lost all my cruise history. I do not understand why you would want to implement a new system, during the busiest part of the cruising season. Having 45 years in Information technology I have never seen a system so poorly implemented,

Tried to sign on to Royal Caribbean's Website yesterday, and found out they lost all my cruise history. I do not understand why you would want to implement a new system, during the busiest part of the cruising season. Having 45 years in Information technology I have never seen a system so poorly implemented,

My cruise history was missing the first time I logged in. After a few hours and a few log outs all my information now appears.

Firefox won't let me in at all.....says Bad Request. Safari lets me in.....I see future cruises; I see past cruises.....cannot get into any cruise planner either by the front door or the back door........Does anyone have access to their CP?

Firefox won't let me in at all.....says Bad Request. Safari lets me in.....I see future cruises; I see past cruises.....cannot get into any cruise planner either by the front door or the back door........Does anyone have access to their CP?

Try clearing cache and cookies and using private browsing mode.

I can get in under husband's username but not mine. For our upcoming cruise all I can do is make a payment. I can't get into the cruise planner. I can't figure out how to link our kids room with ours. When I try to add their add reservation to my husband's account it brings up their 3 names and says "Please Select Your Name".

I see that everyone else is having issues with this Royal Caribbean new website. So I will share our experience with the web site and the stellar customer service at Royal Caribbean.

So went to search for a cruise to go on and found the website had changed. Tried to log in with no avail. Since my wife and I share a common email to keep our cruises organized found out that that is not possible anymore. My wife could not log in as every time she tried, it asked her to change her password then still would not allow her access. I was able to log in but all my cruise history was erased and all my up coming cruises were gone. No, problem, I thought I would just call RCI and get it straightened out.

Got through and was told that the reservation of our upcoming Freedom cruise did not have my wife and I going but some gentleman named Ken. Oh, and I did not have a C&A number nor any cruise points. Not only that, last year we made the hard decision to have a travel agent take care of our cruises and they could not do anything else for us and to contact our travel agent. I then asked about my past history. Now all this time I am calm and cool as I know you get more with honey instead of, you know. They said no problem we will transfer you. I got transferred, waited on hold for a while then someone came on the line and hung up on me. I know I didn't say anything mean, threatening, didn't swear, wasn't sarcastic, if fact I thought I was quite pleasant. But perhaps the person who answered was able to read my thoughts.

Got through to my travel agent and told her our dilemma and told her what I really thought about Royal Caribbean and their "New and Improved" website. I'm pretty sure I did say things that were mean, I believe I might have swore once or 20 times and even somewhat sarcastic with my description of "Royal Web" She got a hold of RCI and they confirmed that we still had a cruise history with them. Phew, one issue resolved.

So today, changed my password again for the 5th time and logged in. This time my wife changed her password and actually got into her account. Her cruise history appeared and our cruises are there! Yeah! But the site has nothing. It is as exciting as watching paint dry. Cant book dinning nor excursions. It is just useless unless I forget my name or date of birth, then I can really use this site.

So sorry for the long rant, as I am sure many of you stopped reading after the first couple of sentences. I will abandon attempting to use this web site as clearly it just doesn't work well and either rely 100% on my travel agent, Royal Caribbean's customer service or my cat. Not necessarily in that order but whom I believe will be able to help me best.

Happy Cruising everyone!

CRUISE PLANNER ENTRY...........I LOGGED IN AND WENT TO ACCESS MY CP.......A GENERAL CP SCREEN OPENED AND I CLICKED "RESERVE NOW" ........ THAT ALLOWED ME TO INPUT MY NAME/RESERVATION/DATE/SHIP AND LED ME TO MY CP........HOPE IT HELPS TILL THEY GET IT RIGHT.........worked on my Mac/Safari and on my iPad.....nor Firefox

If you want to look at the cruise planner go to the drop down menu in the upper left corner of the home screen for Royal Caribbean - click on already booked - click on "cruise planner" - click on reserve now. You will need your reservation #, sail date, etc.

I can’t even check in. I hope they fix it really soon

If you want check-in go to the drop down menu in the upper left corner of the home screen for Royal Caribbean - click on already booked - click on check in. You will need your reservation #

Went to print docs and RCI changed their website design for the cruise planner.

Our info is all filled out and check in is complete, but we need to print the page to bring to the port.

Everything we click access cruise planner --- it says "bad request"

And we leave tomorrow. sigh....

I can’t even get in to their website