Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I see that everyone else is having issues with this Royal Caribbean new website. So I will share our experience with the web site and the stellar customer service at Royal Caribbean.

So went to search for a cruise to go on and found the website had changed. Tried to log in with no avail. Since my wife and I share a common email to keep our cruises organized found out that that is not possible anymore. My wife could not log in as every time she tried, it asked her to change her password then still would not allow her access. I was able to log in but all my cruise history was erased and all my up coming cruises were gone. No, problem, I thought I would just call RCI and get it straightened out.

Got through and was told that the reservation of our upcoming Freedom cruise did not have my wife and I going but some gentleman named Ken. Oh, and I did not have a C&A number nor any cruise points. Not only that, last year we made the hard decision to have a travel agent take care of our cruises and they could not do anything else for us and to contact our travel agent. I then asked about my past history. Now all this time I am calm and cool as I know you get more with honey instead of, you know. They said no problem we will transfer you. I got transferred, waited on hold for a while then someone came on the line and hung up on me. I know I didn't say anything mean, threatening, didn't swear, wasn't sarcastic, if fact I thought I was quite pleasant. But perhaps the person who answered was able to read my thoughts.

Got through to my travel agent and told her our dilemma and told her what I really thought about Royal Caribbean and their "New and Improved" website. I'm pretty sure I did say things that were mean, I believe I might have swore once or 20 times and even somewhat sarcastic with my description of "Royal Web" She got a hold of RCI and they confirmed that we still had a cruise history with them. Phew, one issue resolved.

So today, changed my password again for the 5th time and logged in. This time my wife changed her password and actually got into her account. Her cruise history appeared and our cruises are there! Yeah! But the site has nothing. It is as exciting as watching paint dry. Cant book dinning nor excursions. It is just useless unless I forget my name or date of birth, then I can really use this site.

So sorry for the long rant, as I am sure many of you stopped reading after the first couple of sentences. I will abandon attempting to use this web site as clearly it just doesn't work well and either rely 100% on my travel agent, Royal Caribbean's customer service or my cat. Not necessarily in that order but whom I believe will be able to help me best.

Happy Cruising everyone!

Thanks for sharing. Sure hope RCCL gets their website fixed soon.

Anyone else having this happen? They made me create a new password a few days ago (after years of using the same password). Now when I try to log in with my email and password it says unable to log you in, try again later.

I have a cruise tomorrow and wanted to buy internet. :-(

Normally, RCI cuts off cruise planner purchases 72 hours ahead of the start of the cruise. So even if the website was working, I think you're out of luck.

Yes, it's a web site problem but don't think it's related to the move to the new site - that has been reported in the past.

Thanks. We don't sail for 3 weeks so I will try again and hope it gets resolved soon. Otherwise I guess I could call and do it over the phone. It's just so much easier to do it online.

Is anyone, other than me having issues with the new website changes. Had trouble logging in and now they don't recognize my member number (diamond), and lists me as pre-gold, what ever that is. Call RCL and tech support just said not to use website. Said they are having problems with it. Thankfully I don't leave for this cruise till next Monday, but have another one on April 1 that I need to fill out info for. Told me they hope to have it fixed within 72 hours.

Is anyone, other than me having issues with the new website changes. Had trouble logging in and now they don't recognize my member number (diamond), and lists me as pre-gold, what ever that is. Call RCL and tech support just said not to use website. Said they are having problems with it. Thankfully I don't leave for this cruise till next Monday, but have another one on April 1 that I need to fill out info for. Told me they hope to have it fixed within 72 hours.

Is that earth hours?:D

You would think they would get it stabilized and fully working before they released it, but they DID NOT. It is very unprofessional to do it this way. They should have a sign saying that it is in the works and not completed yet. It looks like it is jsut a messed up website.

I can’t even get signed in

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When I looked at my families accounts I could only get into 4 out of 5 accounts. Could not sign into mine at all. After spending nearly 3 hours on the phone (mostly on hold) and talking to the IT department they basically said I would have to wait that they were trying to fix their problems & nothing they could do, however I was transferred to crown & anchor to resolve the missing cruises on my husbands account. C&A told me how to access both reservations for check in and the cruise planner without going through my account. They also said they would send me an email to reset my password and it may resolve the issue logging in. It did. Everything that IT should have told me & tried but did not was resolved in less than 20 minutes with Crown & Anchor.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you already have a cruise booked and need to access the Cruise Planner, Online Check-in, Shore Excursions, luggage tags, etc, it looks like you can still do that thru the regular website https://www.royalcaribbean.com/ and click on the dropdown ALREADY BOOKED. This worked for me, even tho I still cannot log in thru the dreaded blue screen.
Does not work for me. Send me back to the blue screen

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

If you already have a cruise booked and need to access the Cruise Planner, Online Check-in, Shore Excursions, luggage tags, etc, it looks like you can still do that thru the regular website https://www.royalcaribbean.com/ and click on the dropdown ALREADY BOOKED. This worked for me, even tho I still cannot log in thru the dreaded blue screen.

still cannot get to cruise planner by any method...

still cannot get to cruise planner by any method...

When I log on the first page I get to says, 'access cruise planner'. Then it brings me to the screen where you have to put in your booking #, name, ship and sail date. I can navigate through the planner and exit. I did not try to purchase anything. It was working this morning as well. I was able to print my luggage tags and see my online checkin info.

We have a cruise in a week and a half. All I get is a blue screen, sign in and not available. Oye, at least I have luggage tags.

if you request a new password that seems to let you in but then you have to input everything again. I got a message welcoming me to royal earlier. I was amused not lol

Anyone else having this happen? They made me create a new password a few days ago (after years of using the same password). Now when I try to log in with my email and password it says unable to log you in, try again later.

I have a cruise tomorrow and wanted to buy internet. :-(

Too late anyway 72 hour cut off for online purchases

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That is right. If you are within 3 days and haven’t completed online checkin, it’s too late. Again, all of that can be done at the terminal.

Just a suggestion. Make sure you have some proof of your room number if you haven’t printed your luggage tags

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hah! I’ve been able to get on the new site (though not do anything with it), but yesterday MY account showed my husband’s first name and my mother’s middle name, and with my birth date. I managed to fix that.

Today? I’ve apparently gained 54 C&A points. Our pending B2B will “only” give me 50 points, so it isn’t even that they’ve granted those in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be cruising on the Navigator 3/16th. I tried to check in online and couldn't pull up my account. I had to call customer service to get my account unlocked. We booked 2 cabins and both accounts were locked. My dinner reservations were no longer showing up and the time I selected is no longer available. After 40 minutes on the phone I am now checked in and have a much earlier dining time than I had selected. I also noticed they are increasing their tip amounts and needed to pay tips today on the phone to avoid an additional $45 cost. I am happy I saw that email before cruising so I was able to avoid the increase but do feel if you booked before that announcement you shouldn't have to pay the difference.

Can't access my account at all . I called Royal and spoke to their Website iIT people. They can't accss my info either. Then they escalated the issue up they can't access my account either. They said give them a few days to figure out why.

So it nowhere close to being "fixed"as far as I am concerned