Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I have tried Safari, Firefox, and Chrome - Chrome I've never tried to access it on this laptop so there are no cookies to clear - and I'm able to click "log in" but I get a note at the bottom of the screen that they are unable to access my account right now. This has been going on since Thursday. I'm trying to give them money for excursions and things!

Now the site tells me my password is incorrect. What? I’ve used that password many times before. Maybe I should just ignore the site on weekends.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is a major website redesign underway. There is a very long thread on this already, you might want to find it and read it. Bottom line, your old userid won’t get you in to the new website anymore (though there are ways to get to the old website yet). Click the “forgot password” link and enter your email. You will get a an email with a link to reset your password. You can use the same password, provided it meets the new password requirements but you will have to use your email address to login.

I finally thought I should delete my browser history (chrome) and try since was still not working. Works now. I also had to leave the country as United States (on home page) before logging in, it didn't like my changing to Canada as the it bombed when I selected Cruise Planner after login.

My cruise is a ways off so was all good either way for me (for now) but good to know things are looking up. Maybe if not already tried, clearing your browser history might help.

Happy cruising all....!

I finally thought I should delete my browser history (chrome) and try since was still not working. Works now. I also had to leave the country as United States (on home page) before logging in, it didn't like my changing to Canada as the it bombed when I selected Cruise Planner after login.

My cruise is a ways off so was all good either way for me (for now) but good to know things are looking up. Maybe if not already tried, clearing your browser history might help.

Happy cruising all....!

Does browser history carry over to different browsers? Because I have not gone to the RCCL site on this laptop on Chrome before I tried to today.

Does browser history carry over to different browsers? Because I have not gone to the RCCL site on this laptop on Chrome before I tried to today.

No but Google login can carry a history of sorts if you have a chrome account and login to that. Though i doubt that would be an issue here. Guess it will be hit and miss for a while :(

No but Google login can carry a history of sorts if you have a chrome account and login to that. Though i doubt that would be an issue here. Guess it will be hit and miss for a while :(

Thanks. At least I've got about 23 days until my online check-in opens up. Hopefully they'll have it worked out by then. AND not have the good discount sales on excursions and such until we can actually get into our planners!!

Ok, I got in with the reset the password thing.

BUT it doesn't have my C&A number! I don't know it because it's always been on the website!! Help!!!

I had to enter mine again too. Do you have an email reservation from them anytime in the past with it on it?

I had to enter mine again too. Do you have an email reservation from them anytime in the past with it on it?

I'll have to look and see. This upcoming one was booked through Hhonors Cruises - I guess I can look on that paperwork or worst-case call the agent I booked it with. I am pretty sure I gave her my number when booking, so she should be able to find it if all else fails.

I'm not sure this is really a merge of sites. I've been able to log into my Celebrity account and reservations without any issues all day. The new Royal login looks like the Celebrity site but that's as far as I get. I was able to get to my cruise planner on Royal by going to ALL READY BOOKED -- CRUISE PLANNER -- then enter reservation information.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Now the site tells me my password is incorrect. What? I’ve used that password many times before. Maybe I should just ignore the site on weekends.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That happened to me too. Use your email instead of your username then it will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They have thrown a cruise planner link on the useless logon home screen. But we still can't find all the pieces of our reservation,,,, and we sail next week. What a disaster. And,,, they don't have the common sense to back out the change until the fire and hire competent programmers to redo the web site.

Hubby couldn’t access his info at all, so he called. His account had completely disappeared, and they had transferred all his C&A points to my account.

My mother hasn’t checked her account yet, and I’m half afraid to try to check our kids’ accounts!

We fly out for our cruise before the month is out. I’m so glad I had saved all our cruise docs as they were completed/issued!

Hah! I’ve been able to get on the new site (though not do anything with it), but yesterday MY account showed my husband’s first name and my mother’s middle name, and with my birth date. I managed to fix that.

Today? I’ve apparently gained 54 C&A points. Our pending B2B will “only” give me 50 points, so it isn’t even that they’ve granted those in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does this mean the sites will be sharing bugs?

If my experience so far is any example, if they are not sharing 'bugs', they are SURE NOT showing any programming ability!

What I have seen is an extreme lack of any functionality testing before being rolled out!

And the responses I got from calling was their usual; "Please give it some time and try it again in 24 hours."

And it still is as dysfunctional as before!

Roger

I do hope their IT people know there are ways to import into the new db while keeping at least a copy of the old available. It's not an either/or if they know what they are doing.

My concern is that we, the users, know that it's not a 'either/or' situation, but right now I, and it seems like many on this thread, have very little confidence that the RCCL IT people have a clue to what they are doing. It certainly does not appear that any beta testing was done.

If there was beta testing done, it must have been done with sterile data and couldn't fail!