Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I see that nothing has improved overnight. Still stuck on the page verifying my information. Enter all my information and click on "update my account" and the bar loads about 75% and freezes. Same as all day yesterday.

This happened to me. Are any of the information bars in red? I was not entering enough digits for the new password requirement. I tried about 3 times before I realized what the problem was.

Also make sure you enter an email where it says 'user name or email'. Username wasn't working for me.

Edited by marci22

Great! Just had my electricity and wifi restored and now I can't even look at my upcoming cruise.

Glad I have a paper copy. I will just stare at that.

Sue

Yeah, we leave in 23 days and I'm glad that I'm checked in and everything is printed. The new site is quite a mess!

This happened to me. Are any of the information bars in red? I was not entering enough digits for the new password requirement. I tried about 3 times before I realized what the problem was.

Also make sure you enter an email where it says 'user name or email'. Username wasn't working for me.

Nope, all of the fields check out. Username is already my email and password already meets requirements. The loading bar just freezes at about 75%. No other signs that it is trying to load anything further.

What the BLANK Royal Caribbean...I can not complete any of my cruise documents for my cruise in April...nothing shows...Poor planning and roleout.

You should really test the sh*t out of it before launching it.

Where is the cruise planner too?

What the BLANK Royal Caribbean...I can not complete any of my cruise documents for my cruise in April...nothing shows..i click a link and its a bad page...Poor planning and rollout.

I see that nothing has improved overnight. Still stuck on the page verifying my information. Enter all my information and click on "update my account" and the bar loads about 75% and freezes. Same as all day yesterday.

I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!!!

Me too. Information bar is stuck on 75% or so. Very frustrating - only ray of sunshine is that we don't have a cruise coming up until May and I had already booked dining and shore excursion for that. They couldn't take until May to get if fixed, could they:o:eek:?

I tried to do the re-registration through the Celebrity site, and same results.

Pat

What the BLANK Royal Caribbean...I can not complete any of my cruise documents for my cruise in April...nothing shows...Poor planning and roleout.

Agree! Going in to do my paperwork and couldn't-leaving in 9 days! That and an email about coast guard inspection so boarding is delayed I'm getting nervous. I need some good mojo! I once had a horrible trip where I missed my cruise all together so I get extremely nervous until I'm on that boat! I'm sure it's all fine and will be worked out though!

The new site correctly shows my C&A status, which of course means I do have prior cruises, but my account shows no prior cruises. Impossible to understand how or why any corporation would roll out something that is not yet ready for prime time.

If I had a cruise coming up soon, I'm sure I'd be very anxious about all this.

Agree! Going in to do my paperwork and couldn't-leaving in 9 days! That and an email about coast guard inspection so boarding is delayed I'm getting nervous. I need some good mojo! I once had a horrible trip where I missed my cruise all together so I get extremely nervous until I'm on that boat! I'm sure it's all fine and will be worked out though!

Wishing you good luck.

It is obvious that this was not tested enough before they launched...or maybe not tested at all.

There is no way you can launch something that is so critical...because this is the only was to complete cruise documents, planner, etc and NOT have it be functional....and leave everyone out to dry.

Just put the old system back and hit the drawing board RCCL....MAJOR FAIL

I can now get into my account and my upcoming Allure sailing is there but nothing else. None of the other cruises I have booked or any of my past cruises. I cannot find a Cruise Planner tab anywhere !

Why does Royal's IT have to live up to its HORRIFIC reputation EVERY single time ??

Hi,

Do you have to create a new account to sign in now? Have been trying to do this but down at "security" question, it won't come up to put in anything in. yet I can put in an answer - very frustrating. I am currently on Adventure so asked IT guy for help but he only said try a different browser. That didn't work.

Any suggestions how to get into website???

Thanks,

NJ

I can now get into my account and my upcoming Allure sailing is there but nothing else. None of the other cruises I have booked or any of my past cruises. I cannot find a Cruise Planner tab anywhere !

Why does Royal's IT have to live up to its HORRIFIC reputation EVERY single time ??

I finally have my C&A status back and my next cruise is there. But, there is no history or cruise planner that I can find.

This must be a high school computer class project - no, they would do better than this!