O Sheehan’s speed

odessy

I was on Gem a few years ago, and I remember the speed of service here was terrible, even when we were the only ones there. I was hoping it was an isolated issue because I loved going there for a quick drink or snack, but I keep reading reviews and seems like same issue fleetwide. Anyone have good reviews for o Sheehan’s? I was hoping to make this my go to when getting the munchies.

It's the absolute worst food on the ship. The waiters are understandably miserable. I only go there if the Garden Cafe is closed and nothing else is available.

This goes to show different folks have different opinions. I LOVE OSheehans. One of my favorite venues on any ship I have been on.

Never had a problem at O'Sheans. I believe they don't have cooking facilities there so have to go down to the kitchens to get the food which takes them a little longer but we always enjoyed just having our drinks while waiting.

This goes to show different folks have different opinions. I LOVE OSheehans. One of my favorite venues on any ship I have been on.

Disregard them. They are just here to make inflammatory comments and topics.

Saying the food in O'Sheehan's is lousy is inflammatory?

Lets take the two posts I have seen from you today....paraphrasing...

What is the speed at O'Sheehans?

• Worst food ever...waiters are miserable....I would only eat there is nothing else if open

Is UDP a good deal?

• Only if you are a raging alcoholic.

AND THE SURVEY SAYS: Go to eat at O'Sheehan's. The food is good and so is the service.

I agree - we ate there many, many times and loved the choices and the food and the staff etc. Service was fine too.;)

Seems like a very small minority don't like it!!

I loved O’sheehan’s, the first time, In 2015 jet lag was a problem & breakfast was eaten there several times! 2016 & 2017 on the Dawn I was disappointed with service & the food. 2017 on the Jewel, I was served a Rueben sandwich on pumpernickel bread, with 1000 island dressing- we didn’t eat there again!

Reading the boards, I will try the chicken wings next time I see o’sheehan’s.

As you can see experiences all over the place.

You never know what you are going to get at O'Sheehans.

That being said, we had mostly fast service and hot food on BA. On Spirit it is Blue Lagoon and much smaller venue but hot and fast.

Gem we ate there 4 times late 2016 and 3 out of 4 fast and hot. 4th was a busy day there so understandably a bit slower but not a killer.

Ditto. Love going here at weird hours (late hours) and having a decent, protein filled snack (good after a night of drinking).

We always eat there at least once and get the fish and chips. Once they were offering a fisherman's basket which in addition to the cod I believe also included shrimp and one other item. We only had slow service once. That's pretty good considering the many times we have eaten there.

Your on vacation relax and enjoy. Wait staff know when guests just like to complain. They avoid them. Slow food, slow service... Never had a problem at O’Sheehan or other venues on NCL. If the food or service was delayed not a problem just enjoyed the company I am with a little longer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's the absolute worst food on the ship. The waiters are understandably miserable. I only go there if the Garden Cafe is closed and nothing else is available.

I’ve been to osheehans on the breakaway and the Gem and both had very good food and very quick. The waiters/bartenders were also some of the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on Gem a few years ago, and I remember the speed of service here was terrible, even when we were the only ones there. I was hoping it was an isolated issue because I loved going there for a quick drink or snack, but I keep reading reviews and seems like same issue fleetwide. Anyone have good reviews for o Sheehan’s? I was hoping to make this my go to when getting the munchies.[/quot

Used on the Epic both times & service was fantastic both times food warm & friendly staff @ all times.

On Jade T/A last year it had only arrived on the ship, based on that experience will never use the again, main meal arrived whilst eating starters, so they left food lying on side table & served it 'cold' wasn't very busy (wonder why !!!!!!!!!!!) but they coralled everyone into a tiny section, which in turn left staff standing about with nothing to do.:mad::mad::mad:

Edited by meandmaboy
spelling

I was on the Gem 02/18 and the service was slow afew times. I asked the server about this and they said the kitchen is very small so it limits how many chefs are on duty. Drink service was very good ! :)

Never had an issue with speed of the meal. Quality is another story. I once was served a hamburger that was so over cooked it was hard. They gladly replaced it with a fresh delicious burger. No issues other than that one time.

O'Sheehans for breakfast is a great way to start the day.

I was just on the Pearl. In my review, I mentioned 2 complaints on the ship, one was the amount of smoking allowed on the ship and the other was O'Sheehans.

O'Sheehans has 2 entrances, one "guarded" by a hostess the other door is just open so you can walk in. It seemed that you needed, or were supposed to, see the hostess to get seated but that was difficult. There was only often one hostess and she had to walk around the entire place to seat people and that left a line up that got quite long. In the meantime, other people were just walking in the other side and sitting down wherever. The service was slow but I think that was due to understaffing, and people just sitting everywhere so the poor server did not know who was who in the zoo :)

Lets take the two posts I have seen from you today....paraphrasing...

What is the speed at O'Sheehans?

• Worst food ever...waiters are miserable....I would only eat there is nothing else if open

Is UDP a good deal?

• Only if you are a raging alcoholic.

Washy washy no happy:eek: