Loyalty obc

antsp

It was in our cruise personalizer on our 12/17 Regal and 2/18 Crown sailings within the last 5 days prior to sailing. Before that I didn’t see it.

I knew that I had read it from a credible source such as you. ;)

Do you recall if it was shown with other credits or in the Cruise Summary?

Keith...I haven’t seen it listed on any of our cruises however that appears to have recently changed.

I’ve read several posts that now about 5 days before sailing it’s shown in our Cruise Personalizer. I don’t recall exactly where but believe it was either listed with other credits or in the Cruise Summary document.

Thanks Frank......

Sailing Saturday....just checked the personalizer and I don't see it.

I also thought that OBC was listed on the Travel Summary in the past.

Could be wrong.

If it was its not there now on mine.

Maybe it will show in the next couple of days.

"Thorpe" who I quoted lives in Australia, however their post was from March.

Maybe its an Princess Australia thing?

I knew that I had read it from a credible source such as you. ;)

Do you recall if it was shown with other credits or in the Cruise Summary?

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

If I remember correctly, it was in the travel summery. I was printing it out to show all the OBC we had because I had trouble with that on one cruise and there it was.

I don’t have a cruise for another 5 months so hopefully someone sees it before then and can confirm it.

Hey Carolyn......

Was it in the OBC section?

I am not seeing it.

How far out did you see it?

It was 4 or 5 days prior to the cruise. I went to the print the travel summary and “print travel summary”.

It was 4 or 5 days prior to the cruise. I went to the print the travel summary and “print travel summary”.

OK I printed the travel summary out last night and it was not there.

Logged on and Lo and behold it now says onboard credit $100, no explanation though (loyalty etc).

It has my bottled water package X 2,

2 cruise night coupon books (Coasters??)

1 balcony breakfast

But no stockholder/military/FCD/group/ OBC.

Was that listed on the TS in the past or am I imagining it?

I have never left any ship with them having to send me money. I make sure that they always bill something to my credit card. It's just not worth the hassle of waiting for them to do a refund.

We've had as much as $600 left at the end of a cruise (on a cruise where we had over $1500 to begin with). I wouldn't buy something I didn't want/need just to use it up - would much rather have the cash. It's no 'hassle' waiting for the refund - just need to watch the mail for it to arrive.

We've had as much as $600 left at the end of a cruise (on a cruise where we had over $1500 to begin with). I wouldn't buy something I didn't want/need just to use it up - would much rather have the cash. It's no 'hassle' waiting for the refund - just need to watch the mail for it to arrive.

It's always best to walk off the ship with the cash in your pocket & forget about having to wait for them to mail it to you.

My left over money arrived 30 days after. It does say "Princess Cruises" on the From area if you look closely.

So the return address for refunds is no longer “Bottomline”? That was on our refund as recently as November 2017. Or maybe I failed to look more closely to also see the Princess Cruises.

• 3 weeks later...

I did not realize till I read this blog....thank you....I called my TA and they called Princess, it took a long time to get an answer and then it still was not clear. Does the loyalty OBC pop up automatically like the military? Or do you apply for it the same as stockholder credit ? And what's the deal about 5 days before you sail.

I did not realize till I read this blog....thank you....I called my TA and they called Princess, it took a long time to get an answer and then it still was not clear. Does the loyalty OBC pop up automatically like the military? Or do you apply for it the same as stockholder credit ? And what's the deal about 5 days before you sail.

It is not listed like the military or stockholders. Or under the OBC in the personalizer.

However I did find out 2 weeks ago for our just completed CB cruise that it now shows up on the travel summary about 10 days out.

You do not have to apply for it.

So the return address for refunds is no longer “Bottomline”? That was on our refund as recently as November 2017. Or maybe I failed to look more closely to also see the Princess Cruises.

I don't have it any more but I think it said Bottomline on the first line and Princess Cruises on the 2nd line.

The check was cut from Citizens Bank and it was mailed from RI.

How does this loyalty OBC show up. In my upcoming cruises on cruise number 20 my husband and I both have a “voyage goodwill” each for 12.00. Not really sure why we have this. Pretty sure it’s not the loyalty OBC since it’s only cruise #20 and it’s not for $25.00. Any ideas what it is?

Possibly a change in port charges? That has happened to us before.