Loyalty obc

antsp

I just got off a cruise on the Diamond Princess, before I sailed I was on 20 cruise credits, a few days before sailing the $25 showed up in my travel summary.

So I received the credit on my 21st cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Be careful with this because your ID needs to all match with your passport and drivers license

There is no address on a US passport.

A drivers license is not checked to board a ship if using a passport.

Almost...

21 - 31 cruise credits $25 onboard cabin credit

32 - 41 cruise credits $50 onboard cabin credit

42 - 50 cruise credits $75 onboard cabin credit

51st cruise credits $100 onboard cabin credit

Are you sure that you get the $100 on the 51st and not the 52? I just assumed the 52nd. We just completed our 50th.

I never thought to ask the circle hostess about it while on the cruise because I assumed the 52nd.

I do a spreadsheet of all the financial things for each cruise and I calculate in the loyalty obc. Our 51st is coming up in September and the extra OBC would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks for the info - you made my day. :D

Are you sure that you get the $100 on the 51st and not the 52? I just assumed the 52nd. We just completed our 50th.

I never thought to ask the circle hostess about it while on the cruise because I assumed the 52nd.

I do a spreadsheet of all the financial things for each cruise and I calculate in the loyalty obc. Our 51st is coming up in September and the extra OBC would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks for the info - you made my day. :D

We got out credit for the first time on our 21st sailing.

Thanks for the encouragement. :)

Once again we'll see next Oct or Nov.

Make sure you do it in the Captain circle info and not just on the booking info, it’s doesnt change otherwise. For the first time I’m guessing you need to do both

Make sure you do it in the Captain circle info and not just on the booking info, it’s doesnt change otherwise. For the first time I’m guessing you need to do both

Did you put them at a friend's address or something?

How does this loyalty OBC show up. In my upcoming cruises on cruise number 20 my husband and I both have a “voyage goodwill” each for 12.00. Not really sure why we have this. Pretty sure it’s not the loyalty OBC since it’s only cruise #20 and it’s not for $25.00. Any ideas what it is?

I’ve only reached the first two levels which occurred as in this list. As a result of their uneven levels, I’ve seen various schedules for this credit but this one appears to be accurate.

Some recent posts stated that within 5 days of sailing the OBC was listed in their Cruise Personalizer.

It's OBC from Princess. You receive $25 on your 21st cruise or cruise credit, whichever comes first. You'll get a card in your cabin.

21 to 31 is $25

32 to 41 is $50

42 to 51 is $75

52+ is $100

I’ve only reached the first two levels which occurred as in this list. As a result of their uneven levels, I’ve seen various schedules for this credit but this one appears to be accurate.

Some recent posts stated that within 5 days of sailing the OBC was listed in their Cruise Personalizer.

Yes, we have 3 x $25 posted

Yes that is true. It showed up on my cruise summary printout for my last cruise a couple of weeks ago. I think it also showed up under the "Payments & Credits" section.

• 4 months later...
How does this loyalty OBC show up. In my upcoming cruises on cruise number 20 my husband and I both have a “voyage goodwill” each for 12.00. Not really sure why we have this. Pretty sure it’s not the loyalty OBC since it’s only cruise #20 and it’s not for $25.00. Any ideas what it is?

I’ve had that appear as well and have no idea why. I figured at some point I may have had some minor annoyance with someone at Princess that I don’t recall and this was a gesture of goodwill? It was such a small amount that it wasn’t worth the long wait on hold to ask.

I just got off a cruise on the Diamond Princess, before I sailed I was on 20 cruise credits, a few days before sailing the $25 showed up in my travel summary.

So I received the credit on my 21st cruise.

It has never showed up anywhere pre cruise.......it always shows on my account onboard.

It has never showed up anywhere pre cruise.......it always shows on my account onboard.

Keith...I haven’t seen it listed on any of our cruises however that appears to have recently changed.

I’ve read several posts that now about 5 days before sailing it’s shown in our Cruise Personalizer. I don’t recall exactly where but believe it was either listed with other credits or in the Cruise Summary document.