Allure of the Seas - When do you get your seapass now

I think the question is if you buy a package after boarding but before getting your seapass how do you get the package sticker on your seapass. My answer is.... I don't know. Maybe go to a bar with proof that you bought a package and they will put a sticker on your seapass?

Yes, that was what I was asking. I'll be on the Allure May 6th so if I don't have an answer before then, I'll ask about it. Thanks.

Having never had to upload our pictures, not sure how we will do that or can we just wait and let them take it, this can't take that long.

Uploading photos is optional, it will take another 10 seconds at check-in to take your picture.

Yes, that was what I was asking. I'll be on the Allure May 6th so if I don't have an answer before then, I'll ask about it. Thanks.
We just carried the stickers in my pocket. When we got a drink I flashed them like Joe Friday and it worked. Once we got into the cabin we stuck them on the cards.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We just carried the stickers in my pocket. When we got a drink I flashed them like Joe Friday and it worked. Once we got into the cabin we stuck them on the cards.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks.

• 11 months later...
3 minutes ago, sonogal said:

Will cabin room doors be propped open? How will suite guests get in to that area on embarkation day without a seapass card?

Unlikely. Come back after you get your card.

Related image

Edited by Biker19

5 minutes ago, sonogal said:

Will cabin room doors be propped open? How will suite guests get in to that area on embarkation day without a seapass card?

The doors to the loft suite area will be propped open.