Breakfast

I have to get up and take meds at 7:30am so I get room service, coffee and a croissant. Got to have the coffee. ;p. Then we go to MDR. I don't do buffets. I don't like the food or the lines.

We do a little bit of everything for breakfast. Some mornings we'll have room service delivered with coffee and maybe some fruit or bagels. We also like to get in some breakfast from the buffet or from Blue Iguana from ships that have it. And occasionally, we like to enjoy a sit down breakfast in the MDR. Just depends on what we feel like and what we have in store for our day! I also have to say that traveling with our little one (now 3 years old) makes breakfast in the dining room more attractive. It's just hard to manage a three year old, multiple plates, milk cartons etc at the buffet. Or the hubby and I have to take turns going through the line which can be time consuming.

MDR for me! It's where I can have eggs benedict, corned beef hash and pineapple juice. The breakfast of champions!

That is my exact favorite breakfast, too! Add a few sweet things from the bread basket and I'm ready to go. :D:Dclear.png?emoji-grin-1677

On early port days we do the buffet, I usually get a big bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar and nuts, a bit of bacon, and some fruit.

If we have a balcony cabin, there’s nothing like room service breakfast and coffee on the balcony with that morning air and sunrise.

Then 2 hours later, the family finally wakes up and I join them for breakfast # 2 on the Lido.

On the last debarkation morning, it is room service for all of us. I absolutely hate the buffet crowd of thousands at 6am on the last day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If we have a balcony cabin, there’s nothing like room service breakfast and coffee on the balcony with that morning air and sunrise.

Then 2 hours later, the family finally wakes up and I join them for breakfast # 2 on the Lido.

On the last debarkation morning, it is room service for all of us. I absolutely hate the buffet crowd of thousands at 6am on the last day!!!

Well, that was good while it lasted, but there’s no longer room service on debarkation day.

What do most of you prefer. Buffet, MDR or Room Service.

I usually like MDR Breakfast as the Buffet tends to get crowded. However on or two days I will do buffet to dine out doors.

Never have done room service in all my cruises need to at some point.

What does everyone else prefer?

Any Breakfast favorite? MDR Eggs Benedict for me.

I have booked my next cruise on the Breeze for March 2019, after not cruising with them since 2007. Please answer this question: is breakfast served every day in the MDR? What about lunch? I would much prefer this to the buffet.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not a big food person. A croissant and a cup of coffee at 8:00 a.m. is all I need till the afternoon. So the buffet for me.

Always surprised how many threads here revolve around food, am I missing something? (answer; No, it's just food).

Yes you are have you been on a Carnival cruise? The folks next to us this morning left 4 plates pilled with food, 4 unopened cereal boxes, 3 regular milks and 2 chocolate milks. Wonder why cruises are getting more expensive. If you look at the average Carnival guest, yes food is a huge issue, and huge might be a double entendre.

Not a big food person. A croissant and a cup of coffee at 8:00 a.m. is all I need till the afternoon. So the buffet for me.

Always surprised how many threads here revolve around food, am I missing something? (answer; No, it's just food).

Yes you are have you been on a Carnival cruise? The folks next to us this morning left 4 plates pilled with food, 4 unopened cereal boxes, 3 regular milks and 2 chocolate milks. Wonder why cruises are getting more expensive. If you look at the average Carnival guest, yes food is a huge issue, and huge might be a double entendre.

Around 20 cruises with Carnival. I too am surprised by the waste, but again the obsession with food by Cruise Critic members is what astonishes me.....

I would prefer the buffet because of all the choices but go to the MDR whenever I can because I want real eggs, not the powder substitute. Obviously I must be in the minority when it comes to those eggs....if no one ate them they'd be forced to rethink serving them.

What do most of you prefer. Buffet, MDR or Room Service.

I usually like MDR Breakfast as the Buffet tends to get crowded. However on or two days I will do buffet to dine out doors.

Never have done room service in all my cruises need to at some point.

What does everyone else prefer?

Any Breakfast favorite? MDR Eggs Benedict for me.

Buffet every morning.

I haven't cruised before-should I assume that the buffet is the same everyday?

Yes. Always crowded with people who have no grasp of personal space or hygiene. Seating limited, chairs moved from their places by folks who demand on trying to fit 7 people at a 4 top.