Breakfast

What do most of you prefer. Buffet, MDR or Room Service.

I usually like MDR Breakfast as the Buffet tends to get crowded. However on or two days I will do buffet to dine out doors.

Never have done room service in all my cruises need to at some point.

What does everyone else prefer?

Any Breakfast favorite? MDR Eggs Benedict for me.

What do most of you prefer. Buffet, MDR or Room Service.

I usually like MDR Breakfast as the Buffet tends to get crowded. However on or two days I will do buffet to dine out doors.

Never have done room service in all my cruises need to at some point.

What does everyone else prefer?

Any Breakfast favorite? MDR Eggs Benedict for me.

I like to order cereal and fruit for room service. That way I can take my time getting to the buffet or the MDR which is my preference. I don't really like buffets - too many unsanitary people and too many lines.

Some days our room service breakfast may be all we get for breakfast if we are leaving on an early excursion. Where we eat depends on what our activities are for that day.

Room service is barely breakfast anymore. You can get a bagel, a croissant, toast or cereal and that is about it.

I prefer the buffet and either take the food back to my balcony or find a nice quiet outdoor seating. We did eat twice in the MDR for Breakfast on this last cruise and that filet mignonette they serve is excellent. Best free steak on the ship.

We sometimes order coffee and Danish pastries from room service for when we first wake up. We prefer to have our regular breakfast at the buffet. We've eaten brunch in the MDR twice. Once each time on two different ships. Neither time was especially great, just mediocre at best.

Why limit yourself to one? My usual routine is to wake up to RS delivery coffee and bagels, then heading to MDR for second breakfast when the wife awakes. We will also hit the buffet, especially on port days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We usually get up kinda early, grab coffee/tea/juice and pastries to enjoy on deck and watch the sunrise, and then depending if it's a sea day, have brunch in MDR later on. Port days depends on what plans we have.

Not a big food person. A croissant and a cup of coffee at 8:00 a.m. is all I need till the afternoon. So the buffet for me.

Always surprised how many threads here revolve around food, am I missing something? (answer; No, it's just food).

Not a big food person. A croissant and a cup of coffee at 8:00 a.m. is all I need till the afternoon. So the buffet for me.

Always surprised how many threads here revolve around food, am I missing something? (answer; No, it's just food).

I guess I am a cruising purest I am in it for the food the pool and the sun! That's it LOL

MDR on both port and sea days so I can have 3 - four minute eggs and a side of dry rye toast. On sea days I also get a side of the filet medium rare. It's an excellent steak and the best " included in your fare " piece of beef I have during the cruise.

For us depends on what we are doing. We never order room service and my DH and I tend to wake at different times. When we are in a hurry we will hit the buffet. Otherwise we usually eat breakfast in the MDR. They recently added some new items to the menu that I am looking forward to trying. Brunch is also a 'can't miss'. I do like their steak and eggs breakfast, especially the mint sauce that comes with it. The hen diavolo (sp?) is also very good.

On sea days we like the DR. Have met some very interesting people.

Hey! I resemble that remark! Say Hi to that lovely bride of yours.

Most days we go to the MDR for breakfast.

Have enjoyed the new breakfast menu except for the new French Toast.

MDR for me! It's where I can have eggs benedict, corned beef hash and pineapple juice. The breakfast of champions!

That is a breakfast I have ordered many times!! :) With hollandaise on the side so that its nice and runny.

MDR, love the eggs Benedict! Also enjoy some of the port day offerings, such as the broccoli egg scramble. I will get a breakfast burrito one or 2 days from the buffet if we need to be off early for an excursion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums