Crown & Anchor Questions

Went on my first cruise a few months ago, loved it (Oasis). We didn't go online and sign up for Crown and Anchor, do we have to do that, or will we be automatically enrolled. Not sure how it works except that there are points & tiers for how many you get. (Live in Canada not USA if it makes a difference)

Thanks.

Went on my first cruise a few months ago, loved it (Oasis). We didn't go online and sign up for Crown and Anchor, do we have to do that, or will we be automatically enrolled. Not sure how it works except that there are points & tiers for how many you get. (Live in Canada not USA if it makes a difference)

Thanks.

Enrollment is not automatic. You can enroll either by using Royal's website or calling C&A: 800-526-9723.

Thanks. We were just so excited to have been able to go, we never thought about it. I'm assuming that if we were gold members (first level?) that we'd get to board sooner than if we were not crown & anchor members?

Depends on the port. You may get to board a minute or two before non-C&A members.

will be cruising in may and are 1 day from diamond status. will we be able to go to c & a desk and get our card changed from emerald to diamond after the first night ? we are also sailing the next week and i am wondering if our seapass card will say emerald or diamond since the cruises are basically back to back (different ports)

will be cruising in may and are 1 day from diamond status. will we be able to go to c & a desk and get our card changed from emerald to diamond after the first night ? we are also sailing the next week and i am wondering if our seapass card will say emerald or diamond since the cruises are basically back to back (different ports)

No. You will not reach Diamond level until the conclusion of your cruise. You will, however, enjoy the Diamond benefits on your next cruise !

Congratulations.

No, you only earn points after the completion of the cruise. However, on the second cruise, bring your SeaPass card from the first cruise to the Loyalty Ambassador and they will change your onboard level to Diamond.

No. Points are not awarded until the completion of your cruise so you will turn Diamond after the cruise.

Enrollment is not automatic. You can enroll either by using Royal's website or calling C&A: 800-526-9723.

This seems to have changed. I took my grandson on his 1st cruise 4 years ago. he was 17 at the time. I know he didn't sign up for C&A back then.

2 weeks ago I took him and his girlfriend on another cruise since he just turned 21. When the cabins were ready we went to check out their cabin and he had a "Gold Member" welcome letter with the benefits. I checked his card and sure enough "Gold"

Looking through the website today on the C&A page I noticed it says "You will be automatically enrolled into Crown & Anchor Society upon completion of your first sailing"

... Looking through the website today on the C&A page I noticed it says "You will be automatically enrolled into Crown & Anchor Society upon completion of your first sailing"

I appreciate the update.

How do we go about converting our Celebrity Captain Club Level to Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor for our up coming sailing on Freedom of the Seas

Call Royal's Crown & Anchor with your Captain's Club number handy: 800-526-9723.

How do we go about converting our Celebrity Captain Club Level to Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor for our up coming sailing on Freedom of the Seas

I'm getting ready to go on my first Celebrity cruise....and surprisingly when I called X to make the booking they knew I was D+ with RCI and then proceeded to give me a Captains Club # and my Elite status with them.

Same thing just happened to us. Booked our first Celebrity cruise yesterday and joined the Captain’s Club and was surprised to see we were Elite already (D on Royal). I thought I’d have to call someone to give my C&A number.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Probably a result of the spectacular merging of the Royal Caribbean and Celebrity websites that has been making so many of us happy and full of joy.

My booking was made the first week of February with X so this merging must have already been in place.

When the daughter & I sail on the Allure in 2020 for our 2 cruises. I will be 1 point shy of the 175. To bad one of those sailings isn't 8 days.:) As of now they have accounted for all our cruises my husband & I did but were missing our 2006 Brilliance 11 Day Eastern. I wrote to ask them about it so waiting on a reply.

Gay

When the daughter & I sail on the Allure in 2020 for our 2 cruises. I will be 1 point shy of the 175. To bad one of those sailings isn't 8 days.:) As of now they have accounted for all our cruises my husband & I did but were missing our 2006 Brilliance 11 Day Eastern. I wrote to ask them about it so waiting on a reply.

Gay

Calling C&A is much faster then waiting for a response to a written request.

My TA called me, apparently back in Oct of 2011 when we did the Liberty TA and I forgot all about it, I did purchase a future cruise. When RCCL was redoing their Web site and getting all the information updated, they picked that up and showed it under my cruises. I have a Princess cruise for March 2019 with friends then two Allure 2020 cruises, so they applied the $100 to one of my Allure cruises. The only thing that came to mind was possibly since we were not able to finish the Copenhagen TA and were 4 days from getting home, when my husband had his heart attack, they put the Future Cruise up under my bookings.

Gay

Have another question. If I've got more crown & anchor points than my cruise companion, or they aren't a member, do they still get to board with me since we're sharing the same cabin?

Yes, guests in the same stateroom board together.