Anthem tribute bands

Hello everybody. Does anyone know the Anthem tribute band schedule. We will be on the May 31st. sailing. This is number 5 for us on the Anthem and all the tribute bands have been great in the Music Hall, especially the Aerosmith band. I know that the loyal CC members can help me out. Thank you all in advance, Watson50, Keith :cool:

According to the schedule I have, it should be the Police Experience, but that could change. I was supposed to have Beatlemaniacs on my 3/9/18 cruise and it was changed at the last minute to a Van Halen band.

I sent a email and did get a list of all the entertainment but no tribute band was listed. This is for the 05/17 sailing - Anthem. Does this mean no tribute band is scheduled ? I emailed them again this morning to confirm if that was true or if they just forgot to list it. Took 3 days to get a email response.

I sent a email and did get a list of all the entertainment but no tribute band was listed. This is for the 05/17 sailing - Anthem. Does this mean no tribute band is scheduled ? I emailed them again this morning to confirm if that was true or if they just forgot to list it. Took 3 days to get a email response.

The last I saw was DSB (Journey) was going to be on 5/17.

Looks like U2 tribute band for the summer. I am lo king for the September 20th 2018 cruise band. Here are the dates for the U2 tribute band. http://www.u2lavation.com/shows/Upcoming-Shows/

LaVation will only be on a couple of cruises, not for the summer. The tribute band change each cruise and there is no tribute band on the 5 night Bermuda cruises (not enough time with all the shows. The house band in the Music Hall for the summer is supposed to be the Royal Sweedes.

Some dates that I know of are:

DSB (Journey) 6/14,7/26, 8/23, 10/6

Police 7/12

Draw the Line (Aerosmith) 9/6

Beatlemanics 10/18

Sorry I don't know who will be on for 9/20. I'll be sailing again on 5/3, I'll see if I can find out. You can also send an email to Royal and ask. web_reservations@rccl.com

These dates have been know to change at the last minute. I was supposed to have a Beatlemaniacs on my 3/9 cruise and at the last minute they changed it to a Van Halen tribute band.

Hello everybody. Does anyone know the Anthem tribute band schedule. We will be on the May 31st. sailing. This is number 5 for us on the Anthem and all the tribute bands have been great in the Music Hall, especially the Aerosmith band. I know that the loyal CC members can help me out. Thank you all in advance, Watson50, Keith :cool:

The Tribute band for May 31 will be the Bon Jovi band called ‘Wanted’ as we’re currently on Anthem now with them 😀😀😀😀 If you enjoy Bon Jovi music, the group is awesome 😎

So I emailed them again to confirm no tribute band is listed for the 05/17 and they said at this time no band is scheduled but that can change. I hope so because I love the tribute bands. Guess I will just have to wait and see.

LaVation will only be on a couple of cruises, not for the summer. The tribute band change each cruise and there is no tribute band on the 5 night Bermuda cruises (not enough time with all the shows. The house band in the Music Hall for the summer is supposed to be the Royal Sweedes.

Some dates that I know of are:

DSB (Journey) 6/14,7/26, 8/23, 10/6

Police 7/12

Draw the Line (Aerosmith) 9/6

Beatlemanics 10/18

Sorry I don't know who will be on for 9/20. I'll be sailing again on 5/3, I'll see if I can find out. You can also send an email to Royal and ask. web_reservations@rccl.com

These dates have been know to change at the last minute. I was supposed to have a Beatlemaniacs on my 3/9 cruise and at the last minute they changed it to a Van Halen tribute band.

I hope you're right about 6/14...I would love to hear some Journey!

According to the schedule I have, it should be the Police Experience, but that could change. I was supposed to have Beatlemaniacs on my 3/9/18 cruise and it was changed at the last minute to a Van Halen band.

Was it the ATOMIC PUNKS? They were on Quantum and Anthem's cruises to nowhere a couple years back and they were AWESOME -- speaking as a Van Halen fan. :D:D:D

Was it the ATOMIC PUNKS? They were on Quantum and Anthem's cruises to nowhere a couple years back and they were AWESOME -- speaking as a Van Halen fan. :D:D:D

No it was Fan Halen. The Van Halen and Aerosmith tribute bands were the only ones I didn't stay for. Not a fan of either.

Loved all the other tribute bands and have seen them on multiple cruises. I usually go to all 3 shows each cruise. I think Led Zepagain, DSB, and Wanted are my favorites.

Really bummed they don't bring them on for the 5-night Bermuda cruises. The Music Hall is such a great venue. Who tends to play in there on the shorter cruises?

They have had really good Rock/Dance house bands when I've been on. The tribute band only plays 2 nights in the Music Hall and one night in 270, even on 12 night cruises. The other nights the house band plays in the Music Hall. There is also a Latin band in Boleros and sometimes the MH band will play in there if there is something else going on in the MH.

So I emailed them again to confirm no tribute band is listed for the 05/17 and they said at this time no band is scheduled but that can change. I hope so because I love the tribute bands. Guess I will just have to wait and see.

Thanks for the update. I heard months ago Journey was to be the band. Wonder what happened.

Never been on Anthem before and we are getting excited. Especially since it is currently snowing here in Pittsburgh. I have had enough of this!!!_

We just saw DSB the Journey Tribute band on Anthem last week and they told me they are back on Anthem for the 5/17 sailing.

Enjoy, they are also awesome :D

Thanks for the update. I heard months ago Journey was to be the band. Wonder what happened.

Never been on Anthem before and we are getting excited. Especially since it is currently snowing here in Pittsburgh. I have had enough of this!!!_

As of today, DSB is scheduled to be on Anthem’s 5/17 sailing.

• 11 months later...
8 hours ago, JoanMurph said:

Hi! Hubby and I will be cruising  on the Athem next month  5/9/19 and  was wondering  if  anyone  knows  who the tribute  band will be? 

I heard it is L. A. Vation which is a U2 tribute band.  Reviews are good!