Diamond lounge, Don't be so cheap.

I feel you have twisted what I and a few others have said so you can make ridiculous statements about what we may or may not do. I will speak only for myself even though I have no reason to have to justify your foolish response. I am one of those who tip $1 per drink. I do it because there are several different waiters in the Diamond Lounge and I do want the one(s) who serve me to be tipped. I don't do it to get better service or expect that the second I walk in the door the waiter will bring me a drink. Additionally, I don't go to the lounge every night, so I feel that the nights I do go there, I WANT TO tip the wait staff.

As far as the idiotic question about tipping the waiters after each course, it just goes to show how far fetched some people will go to make a point, foolish as it may be. You don't need to try to justify to me that you seem on the cheap side and feel that only your opinion is the right one.

You tip your way and I will tip mine and I will have a great cruise knowing I did what I felt was the correct thing for me.

Firstly I was not making any opinion at all, just making some observations. Secondly, an opinion is exactly what it is, an opinion, neither right or wrong, and we are all entitled to have one. Lastly, you do not have a clue as to if, or what, I tip, so try to keep to the facts, rather than making what I consider personal insulting comments. I do not believe I insulted anyone with my post, so people like you, with your comments, is why I will not even read this post again.

MD20/20 Morgan David wine...Very, very inexpensive (actually cheap)..the absolute favorite of underage drinkers and some winos. Nothing against winos, so pls this is not a wino bashing. And as the previous poster says, it is the wino that I know.

Just googled, never heard of that before, apparently £9.49 for a 75cl bottle or 15 quid with Amazon prime.

Is it like coloured prosecco?

MD20/20 (Mogen David) was a very popular cheap wine in the 60’s 70’s in the US. Sold at pre 7/11 stores called Lil General, Magik Marts, and others. Along with Boones Farm, was a very popular alcohol for under age drinkers.

Colt 45 Malt was also popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

MD20/20 Morgan David wine...Very, very inexpensive (actually cheap)..the absolute favorite of underage drinkers and some winos. Nothing against winos, so pls this is not a wino bashing. And as the previous poster says, it is the wino that I know.

And the Wino and I know. Early Jimmy before the Trop Rock

MD20/20 (Mogen David) was a very popular cheap wine in the 60’s 70’s in the US. Sold at pre 7/11 stores called Lil General, Magik Marts, and others. Along with Boones Farm, was a very popular alcohol for under age drinkers.

Colt 45 Malt was also popular.

Better get a bottle to drink to your youth:D. I seem remember Colt 45 from the USAF PX when we were in Germany.

Ten drinks a night in the DL? Wow

Not really wow, but maybe for you. Not everyone drinks the same amount. Some process alcohol differently than others.

So just how long does it take to drink 5 drinks each?

I have never timed it, but 5 drinks in 3 hours can be easy for me. The glasses are loaded with ice so there really isn't as much in them like there is at other places. Champagne and wine glasses are also smaller. I usually drink more on vacation because I'm on VACATION. Totally different than at home. Even with 5 drinks I usually don't/can't do that every night. Some people can and some just can't. Don't be so judgy about others. Sometimes with your comments I think you try to make people feel bad about how much they drink. I think it's because all you see is your $$$ shareholder benefits reduced. Trust me it's not going to work. :D Besides they earned it.

Not really wow, but maybe for you. Not everyone drinks the same amount. Some process alcohol differently than others.

I have never timed it, but 5 drinks in 3 hours can be easy for me. The glasses are loaded with ice so there really isn't as much in them like there is at other places. Champagne and wine glasses are also smaller. I usually drink more on vacation because I'm on VACATION. Totally different than at home. Even with 5 drinks I usually don't/can't do that every night. Some people can and some just can't. Don't be so judgy about others. Sometimes with your comments I think you try to make people feel bad about how much they drink. I think it's because all you see is your $$$ shareholder benefits reduced. Trust me it's not going to work. :D Besides they earned it.

Great post.

Some of us like to unwind and have a few drinks on holiday because at home with caring commitments we cannot drink much alcohol and sometimes none at all.

At the end of the day we are all responsible adults who have every right to do what we want in a democracy as long as it is legal.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

I have never timed it, but 5 drinks in 3 hours can be easy for me. The glasses are loaded with ice so there really isn't as much in them like there is at other places. Champagne and wine glasses are also smaller. I usually drink more on vacation because I'm on VACATION. Totally different than at home. Even with 5 drinks I usually don't/can't do that every night. Some people can and some just can't. Don't be so judgy about others. Sometimes with your comments I think you try to make people feel bad about how much they drink. I think it's because all you see is your $$$ shareholder benefits reduced. Trust me it's not going to work. [emoji3] Besides they earned it.

You completely miss the context of my post. I could care less how much one drinks. It was that all five occurred in the DL. Taking up a chair.

And just how many Free drinks you think they have earned? How did they earn this?

Great post.

Some of us like to unwind and have a few drinks on holiday because at home with caring commitments we cannot drink much alcohol and sometimes none at all.

At the end of the day we are all responsible adults who have every right to do what we want in a democracy as long as it is legal.

A few is not five or ten. I don’t care what or how many you drink, it’s the moving story that is odd.

You completely miss the context of my post. I could care less how much one drinks. It was that all five occurred in the DL. Taking up a chair.

And just how many Free drinks you think they have earned? How did they earn this?

When did RC impose a time limit that someone can sit in the DL in the evening when they are enjoying their free drinks and talking during the 3.5 HHs?:rolleyes:

When did RC impose a time limit that someone can sit in the DL in the evening when they are enjoying their free drinks and talking during the 3.5 HHs?:rolleyes:
They haven't, however, there is not an available seat for every eligible member, even when the top tier numbers are low. I would imagine that Royal assumes you'll only stick around for an hour or less.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I agree,its like being a child and being lectured by your mam for being a naughty boy.

Some people think they are self appointed DL Police.

Once you make Diamond you are legally allowed to sit and drink as long and as much as you want and why someone takes it upon himself to try and shame people for going to the DL puzzles me.

They haven't, however, there is not an available seat for every eligible member, even when the top tier numbers are low. I would imagine that Royal assumes you'll only stick around for an hour or less.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We stay a maximum of 1 hour 15 minutes from 7.15pm-8.30pm and never have a problem getting a seat on European sailings.