Diamond lounge, Don't be so cheap.

Another brown bag wine we use to drink back in the 60's was Thunderbird. Also known as "bum wine". :eek:

Oh that's right!! I forgot about that one. :o Some of the "cool kids" in high school drank that one. I still preferred Boonesfarm. LOL! :confused::')

I love all your answers.

I try and respectfully answer questions but the fellow in question seems to follow my posts and queries most of them especially regarding drinks and time spent in the DL.

Best Regards.

Graham.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Graham...remember the ignore feature. Works for me. ;)

Oh that's right!! I forgot about that one. :o Some of the "cool kids" in high school drank that one. I still preferred Boonesfarm. LOL! :confused::')

We just drank whatever we could get our hands on.:D And some complain about the quality wines served on cruise ships. ;p

We just drank whatever we could get our hands on.:D And some complain about the quality wines served on cruise ships. ;p

It's funny indeed how our tastes change according to what is available. I spent 12 years as a wine distributor to restaurants. I was a verified "wine snob" at that time, and of course had all the high end free wine samples I wanted.

Then...retirement hit. Sold the 350 bottle wine cellar unit, and after giving away and drinking away most of the stock...I am back to grocery store wine. :o:eek: :wine-glass::wine-glass:And happy with what I am served in the DL/CL/SL.

It's funny indeed how our tastes change according to what is available. I spent 12 years as a wine distributor to restaurants. I was a verified "wine snob" at that time, and of course had all the high end free wine samples I wanted.

Then...retirement hit. Sold the 350 bottle wine cellar unit, and after giving away and drinking away most of the stock...I am back to grocery store wine. :o:eek: :wine-glass::wine-glass:And happy with what I am served in the DL/CL/SL.

Interesting career with great perks. ;)

LOL!! As usual Biker...you are right on that one. ;)

Passed by this thread for almost two weeks before finally opening it. Glad I started from the end and went backwards. It only took a page and a half and I'm out. :rolleyes:

It didn't work after i had to update the cc forums app when the forums stopped working 2 weeks ago.

It is usually only on the DL thread that he appears after my posts.

Kinda of like dog crap on the bottom of your shoe. Annoying because the smell is always there and you can never get it all wiped off. But sooner or later...;)

Interesting career with great perks. ;)

Thanks! Yes, I enjoyed it very much. We had yearly sales award trips (we had a small team of 5-6 plus two managers) to California. The wineries we represented "wined and dined" us for 4 days out there. :wine-glass::wine-glass::bottle-pop::champagne-toast:

And for some reason we did not represent Ripple, Boonesfarm, MD20/20, Thunderbird...can't figure out why? :confused:

Thanks! Yes, I enjoyed it very much. We had yearly sales award trips (we had a small team of 5-6 plus two managers) to California. The wineries we represented "wined and dined" us for 4 days out there. :wine-glass::wine-glass::bottle-pop::champagne-toast:

And for some reason we did not represent Ripple, Boonesfarm, MD20/20, Thunderbird...can't figure out why? :confused:

Sounds fantastic.

Thanks! It was an interesting career while it lasted before the distribution company closed down. :)
That was a shame but at least it was a great job while the company were trading.

A chocolate company i worked for also distributed Anthon Berg of Denmark fine chocolates,the best known was their Lifli range of chocolate marzipan liquers in Airport duty free shops and we had 4 all expenses paid weekend trips to their factory plus sightseeing in Copenhagen which was fantastic.

That was a shame but at least it was a great job while the company were trading.

A chocolate company i worked for also distributed Anthon Berg of Denmark fine chocolates,the best known was their Lifli range of chocolate marzipan liquers in Airport duty free shops and we had 4 all expenses paid weekend trips to their factory plus sightseeing in Copenhagen which was fantastic.

I've been to a lot of nice cities around the World, but I have to say, Copenhagen is up there

Drinks are really not earned because Royal may change the perks at any time so they are not earned. Many think they are earned and can’t be changed or removed.

Many things can be earned, but still be taken away. I never said that they couldn't be taken away. Just look at what they tried to do with the internet. :D Time to find the mute button.

Navigator TA. Less than 20% are giving a tip according to my favourite waiter. This concurs with my observations.

Perhaps they will all leave $100 on the last day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you referring to tips in DL or generally? If DL then that would be normal IMO. It is only on CC that majority think that tipping in DL is required and everyone does it.

Navigator TA. Less than 20% are giving a tip according to my favourite waiter. This concurs with my observations.

Perhaps they will all leave $100 on the last day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That matches my observations too In the DL.Lets hope your waiter friend gets good tips on the last night and by everyone who doesn't tip per drink.

Nice!! I just read this to Bucky the chocolate lover...he agreed. Great perks with that!:hearteyes: Would have loved the tours also!

I've been to a lot of nice cities around the World, but I have to say, Copenhagen is up there

Have not been there yet...but looking forward to it in the future for sure! :hearteyes:

Hoping to do a tour there and a cruise out of there in a few years.