Neptune perks?

a.madruga

Possibly, but personally I'm of the opinion it's a matter of "1 picture is worth a

1,000 words. Don't bore them!", and being overly enamoured with the latest

shiny things in website programming.

Not sure I get your drift, if you get my drift.... are you saying that instead of saying "Breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill", a picture of a PG breakfast would be better/more informative?

Okay, the list I gave was under Suites & Staterooms, not Our Mid-Sized Ships, which I thought was the logical place to look! Odd that they don't give the full list where I looked.

BTW, your link takes me to the new site which doesn't list anything, like Roz said! :*

This is really odd, when I click on the link Kazu gives us, I get the same list that she took the screen shot of. How can I tell if I am on the old website or the new website?

• Neptune Suites

I found that, but it really isn't the complete list that used to be on the old website. It's rather nebulous, and not specific enough.

Roz

The only list I have found is in their new 2018-2019 cruise atlas. It has almost everything from their old website and more than the new website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks! I'll go find the cruise atlas (y)

I don't get why they would put it there, seems like less people would see it if it was there compared to the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is really odd, when I click on the link Kazu gives us, I get the same list that she took the screen shot of. How can I tell if I am on the old website or the new website?

• Neptune Suites

My link was to the old website. I can't find this on the new one. But, I can't find a lot of stuff on the new one.

I tried to do a Bon Voyage thread on it and even with clicking sold out cruises I still didn't see the itineraries I need.

I still have the old for now on my Ipad, thankfully.

Thanks! I'll go find the cruise atlas (y)

If your cruise atlas is like mine, it has no deck plans in it.

A real change IMO. And, not to my liking. So much easier to line up with everything in front of you.

But yes, the description is there as well.

Unfrotunately many people cruising do not have it.

Possibly, but personally I'm of the opinion it's a matter of "1 picture is worth a

1,000 words. Don't bore them!", and being overly enamoured with the latest

shiny things in website programming.

Not sure I get your drift, if you get my drift.... are you saying that instead of saying "Breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill", a picture of a PG breakfast would be better/more informative?

After thinking about this for an hour or so, I "get" it :D My interpretation was not at all what you were saying. Now I get it (y)

Unfrotunately many people cruising do not have it.

I haven't found ours yet. It may be in recycling. Not sure why we got it this year. Not sure why we are getting 4 or 5 mailings every week, when they used to come once or twice a month.

I hope there are no reductions in the Neptune benefits! But it is surprising that there is so little info on the new website.

After thinking about this for an hour or so, I "get" it :D My interpretation was not at all what you were saying. Now I get it (y)

Glad to hear it. My reply disappeared and wasn't sure if it was PEBKAC* or mods.

*PEBKAC = Problem exists between keyboard and chair.

I haven't found ours yet. It may be in recycling. Not sure why we got it this year. Not sure why we are getting 4 or 5 mailings every week, when they used to come once or twice a month.

I hope there are no reductions in the Neptune benefits! But it is surprising that there is so little info on the new website.

It's amazing the new website doesn't show them, but the old even featured on the "new" as if everyone knew what they were before unless you went to a separate spot.

I'll report when we are onboard. We're in a Neptune for the TA and then switching down for the 2nd segment.

It's amazing the new website doesn't show them, but the old even featured on the "new" as if everyone knew what they were before unless you went to a separate spot.

I'll report when we are onboard. We're in a Neptune for the TA and then switching down for the 2nd segment.

Thank you! I have a very selfish interest in this, this time. We paid retail for a Neptune for our next cruise. The only times we've had Neptunes before is with upsells.

Thank you! I have a very selfish interest in this, this time. We paid retail for a Neptune for our next cruise. The only times we've had Neptunes before is with upsells.

I don't blame you a bit. Our NS is also retail. There aren't many on the P'dam and I'm doing a bit of celebrating. ;)

My LIVE thread is started and I will happily report. Just ask if I forget. I'm happy to share :)

I don't blame you a bit. Our NS is also retail. There aren't many on the P'dam and I'm doing a bit of celebrating. ;)

My LIVE thread is started and I will happily report. Just ask if I forget. I'm happy to share :)

Okay, thanks. I'll try to find your thread.

Okay, thanks. I'll try to find your thread.

Don't worry. - I'll be posting in a few days and. It will be easy find.

Here is a screen shot of the NS amenities in case it helps. ((From the old website).

84cf3f90e0f4f627c49320ba23728345.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all...just booked our first HAL cruise and will be in a Neptune Suite in the Zuiderdam. Pretty much have only been on Royal before. Does the Neptune Lounge have a bar....do they serve drinks there?

Thanks

Hi all...just booked our first HAL cruise and will be in a Neptune Suite in the Zuiderdam. Pretty much have only been on Royal before. Does the Neptune Lounge have a bar....do they serve drinks there?

Thanks

Reports are that there is a non-complementary "honor bar" in Neptune lounges later in the day.

(Mix your own, sign a log).

Reports are that there is a non-complementary "honor bar" in Neptune lounges later in the day.

(Mix your own, sign a log).

That's correct. And if you have a drink package, I don't think it applies there because they don't have a bar computer to process the bill.

Does that mean the 3 and 4 star Mariner discount applies?

I think so, we were 3 star on our last cruise in a Neptune, the only drinks I took from the lounge were soda's for mix in the cabin. To be honest I didn't check the account, I should have. We left the ship, Zaandam with a significant credit, it was compensation for three days and two nights of horrendous noise due to a failing swimming pool heat exchanger.